Friday 1 June 2012

I DRAW LYN'S FACE



I tried something new this week with screencapping. This is in response to a vlog a while back when Lyn painted my face, and recently she Tweeted saying, "I suck at drawing" and I was all like, "Oh you so did not just Tweet that" so I made this video to prove to her that this drawing lark isn't for everyone, and she's certainly got quite a talent for it.

I, however, do not.

I also did a rubbish weekly update this week:



It's rubbish because I put literally no effort into it. And as such, I'm thinking that I need to, in future videos, do tiny sketches (maybe 10, 20 seconds long) just to make the video a little bit more fun, because this video really was very forced.

But hey, I don't know, what do you think? I like the way I've built up these updates into something a bit more than talking about the week. For example, including links to the videos I've done with a short opinion about them. I like that. Next week is going to be insane for those.

I'm also sorry for not blogging as much as I could do. I know it's taken a bit of a backseat to the videos, but that's because videos are literally my life right now. Tomorrow night is the Demon Media Awards, and that marks the end of my long stint of video making. And then I'll only have my channel, Electric Teapots and Granite Moths to worry about. As opposed to my channel, ETeapots, Granite Moths, Demon TV, a music video, another music video, David Winter's sketches, and videos for the students' union. Oh, and that's what I've been doing since I finished my coursework. This is one of those times where a day off is required. That won't happen for a while though, because this weekend I've got the radio to worry about! Yay!

Media powers, activate!

Ohhhhh. You know that Cliché Life Man fan art that RyanFapfap made for me? I think I should start making comics out of it. It sounds like a cool idea, right? YEAH.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment