Wednesday 20 July 2011

Happy Birthday, Josh

On account of the fact that Josh isn't really doing anything for his birthday until late into August, and therefore almost making today completely redundant, I thought I'd give him a special treat.

To Josh: 
Right, it's time to give you your well-thought-out and positively mind-blowing birthday wish.

BANG.



And that was just the starter. Wait until you see what happens next.

ZOOM.

Did you see it?

That was the Audi R8 whizzing by with a banner that says "Happy Birthday, Josh" on it. If you missed it then it's your own fault. I paid good money for that imaginary car and banner combination that I totally just drew on Paint. The most expensive bit was working a way for the driver to drive through your imagination.

I've accidentally just given perfect context for the phrase "It's the thought that counts."

Happy birthday, you oaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment