Tuesday 19 July 2011

I've Had Complaints

Because I haven't posted in fucking ages.

It turns out that the wind-down and seeing everyone again stage after the holiday caused me to not blog in fucking ages as opposed to going on holiday, which I thought would originally stop me from blogging.

I apologise for this.

If you came here expecting a massive post about posting and shit, well then I'm afraid you're three feet out of luck.
Just to clarify.

I'm just going to tell you what I have done recently and what may come to pass.

So on Saturday the dudes and I met up and we had a fun evening of finally making Zero-G, recording a few episodes and all of that jazz. [Insert continuation of events here]

On Monday the gang got together in the centre of town near a giant prick to have an afternoon of doing stuff and such. I got driven there by Bekah, which was an interesting experience since she is the most nervous driver of all time. Ever. [Insert continuation of events here]

No comments:

Post a Comment