Friday 18 May 2012

I'M BILL



Today is the day after I made this, and now I feel like has shoved his fist down my throat and is beating me repeatedly over the head with a blunt instrument. Probably a baseball bat. Yeah, that sounds about right. It's not a flat pain, it's a ... round pain.

I've been in bed most of the day, and I fully intend to return to it quite soon. Still, at least this is the once-a-year immune system fail out of the way. Oh yeah, I generally only get sick once a year, unless alcohol has anything to say about it.

This is one of those times in which I wish drugs do me any good, but unfortunately they usually just make me more ill. I think I've survived so long without them that my immune system actually rejects them. I think that makes sense.

Fuck it.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment