Monday 14 May 2012

Salute to Stupidity: Balls

So this salute is primarily focussed on a conversation I had with Dukey about balls. It's funny. Oh, there is a bit missed off from the beginning, but that's private so fuck off.

Me: "At least you get to enjoy your vaginaball now. That was an unnecessary attack on football, and I'm sorry. And yet, it was still funny"
Dukey: "I would have enjoyed my football regardless"
Me: "I just thought of something funnier. Vaginaball is the national sport of Thailand. Thank you and goodnight."
Dukey: "Why... oh dear, that's abballing. Terriball, even"
Me: "Was that another joke? Oh. Yes it was. You're so funny."
Dukey: "I thought both were fairly respectaball."
Me: "Okay, that one actually made me smile. You're a cunt. And you know what you do with cunts? Kick them. Just like vaginaball. Full circle!"
Dukey: "*sigh* I think this one's been tapped dry..."
Me: "I think your balls have been tapped dry. Uh. I think that may have been a compliment by mistake."
Dukey: "Fuck yeah ;)"

So yeah, that was funny. If you'd like more football-based puns, then I posted for a while on the First Flight Foot-y blog (link to the right), so you should check that out. I stopped because I no longer had enough time to do it.

So who will tickle my funny bone next?

Stay tuned for the next Salute to Stupidity!

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment