Saturday 4 June 2011

I've Been Informed...

... that I have to write this blog post.

You see, on the day of yester we went to the pub to do the pub quiz and we didn't win, but nonetheless we had a good time anyway. My brother informed me (because he just happened to be there as well and saw me while I was in the toilet) that I "can't handle" John Smith's... he didn't tell me why but I was just told that I couldn't handle it. All I know is that John Smith's certainly tastes better than most beers aside from Tsingtao, but nothing in the world can beat that beer. This is Dukey Braping Hutchy :)

So I had a sex change operation. It was fun. But the reason behind Dukey absolutely insisting that I must blog about this particular event - said particular event being the one in question - is that after the event we were all going to our respective homes and the guys decided that playing football when we couldn't see a bloody thing due to the darkness of the environment due to it being night time. Anyway, before long Tom caught wind that there was a spinny object that he could spin on, so he shouted, "Spin me Uncle Peter, spin me!" which as homosexual as it sounds was fun because he couldn't stop once he started spinning. Soon Joe and Harry wanted to be spun by Uncle Pete (one of my many disguises)  and then Dukey came up with an ingenious plan. We spun them and ran to the car and moved it. This was only the start of our deception though. We parked illegally around the corner and lay in wait for them to realise that we had deceived them, and then Dukey phoned them explaining how he was already at home. Whether or not they realised that he was lying or not we never could figure out, because they just carried on playing football in the car park. This happened for sometime until we got bored of them not getting bored so Dukey asked them if they wanted him come back and collect them and they said yes, so we sped out in front of them, I ordered a Big Mac and then we drove away into a street around the corner. Now they became complete tits. Dukey told Joe to start walking home to catch us. They were walking across the road and thought that Dukey was driving towards them so didn't move, and then almost died. The fools.

Breaking News: We locked Dukey in Josh's room and now he's gone. We were filming Granite Moths and he's just gone. No idea where, no idea how. Just gone. Well, that's what you get for mocking Slender Man. 

Anyway after they nearly got run over they walked straight past us, but Joe turned and saw the car and thought, "Hang on... is that? IT IS!" and then they ran over and jumped on the bonnet like a bunch of hooligans.

Also, I'd like to finish this post with, "I'm not going to say cunt on YouTube." That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment