Sunday 26 June 2011

Salute to Stupidity 6

Nothing is good enough for Dukey.

"Angry Birds in the sky but pigs won't quit" Peter Duke on that was pretty good, well done.

Joe: "What's a salute to stupidity?"
Me: "You've never seen a salute to stupidity?"
Joe: "Surely you asking that question is pretty stupid?"

"Me and Kirsty have been talking about doing it for the last week or so." Dukey on I shan't give context. Joe and I laughed like hell at this.

"Those are Josh's pants" Joe Hadden on those are Josh's pants

"You realise that when I get like this I write down everything you say regardless of context" Me on ahahahaha

"We have a machete, what can possibly go wrong?" Josh Hilton on anything can go wrong

Prof Farnsworth: "It's an albino humping whale!"
Fry: "Why do they call it that?"
*hump hump hump*
Prof Farnsworth: "Because it has no pigment."
Fry and Professor Farnsworth on the only television quote that has ever been good enough to get into a Salute to Stupidity.

"Infinite access is also the name of his favourite movie" Joe Hadden on why infinite access is needed

"Badger sex" My phone on there is no context. There just isn't. I don't know why I saved it on my phone. Josh must have said this at some point, but I have no idea why and I must have thought "I'll remember the context" but I didn't. 

"Pause it! It's too important!" Joe Hadden on the only game he has cared about ever; Plants vs Zombies

Dukey: "Okay now brake!"
*kagung*
Josh: "Did you not know that you had to put the clutch down when you brake?"
Me: "Yes."
Josh: "Well why didn't you?"
Me: "I don't know!"
Me on my first driving lesson. 

"But if I do it to Joe or Hutchy then there's no consequence for our road safety!" Josh Hilton on why he messes with Dukey's seat while he's driving. 

"I would still love him but he wouldn't get any lovin'." Maisie on what she would do if her boyfriend contracted an STD. 

Sophia Haden: Apparently my router is now refusing to let me stay on Xbox Live for more than a minute, just when I got Gold 12 month membership too :'(
Peter Hutchinson: The problems of all men everywhere now being spoken by a woman. Truly, the human race has come a long way.

Peter Hutchinson:
‎Peter Duke likes his games like he likes his women.
Calm.

Peter Duke:
  Got him, though i cant find the corpse...i swear bug corpses dont exist, either tht or i hit it so hard it burst
Peter Hutchinson:
  Moths are Jedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment