Saturday 4 February 2012

Location Scouting


Sorry, still no proper writing for you. I seriously have a lack of massive ideas right now, so you'll have to wait for a couple more days.

In any case, in this video I went location scouting for Granite Moths, and I found the only wooded portion of Leicester. I wanted to get down to the railway line, but of course that was in a ditch and inaccessible. And who puts massive radio towers in nature parks? That's what this place was supposed to be, but I saw absolutely no nature. It was ridiculous.

Something needs to be done about this. I don't think I can cope without a heavily wooded area to frolic in. A comfortable portion of Kettering has woods in it. A good 2 square miles on one side, and a further half square mile on the other side, oh and then there's all the stuff in between the villages. But here, in Leicester, there's nothing. And it's disgusting. I mean, I probably haven't really scratched the surface of Leicester yet, but Google Maps doesn't show any woods in my immediate vicinity either, so I'm kind of stuck.

*sigh*

What kind of a world is it when a man can't just amble into some woods and just come across more woods three steps in instead of a flipping radio mast or a road or whatever else. I'm glad I'm going home next weekend. I'm going to frolic the shit out of those woods.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment