Sunday 18 April 2010

Amusing Saturday

I know
It doesn't alliterate
But here's the catch
This isn't really a "my day" blog
Although it is Saturday's turn...
I might just not do weekends anymore
The "my day" blogs only really work for school.
And why the hell doesn't Google Chrome think that the words "blog" and "anymore" don't exist?
Stupid thing.

Anyway, yeah, last night was fun.
I got to tell the "Tanya" story to everyone.
I don't feel proud of myself for that moment.
But at the same time I do.
"Boys, give me two slag points"
Yes, I remember it.
Fun.
Although she did cry
That I'm not proud of.
(Although it is another slag point)
"Why do I want to be a slag?" I hear you shout.
What else can I do?
Not much else I can do.
Think there's any chance of me having a relationship with anyone?
I didn't think so either.
I'd probably "snap" if I held her in my arms.
Yeah, you're right, I was offended by that.
I'm not that fucking thin.
And I do have an ounce of strength in me.
The chipmunk weighs less than me, and yet, for some reason, you don' treat him like the most fragile thing on the face of this Earth.
If I had said anything remotely like that to you, you'd be so pissed.
For god's sake, I'm trying.
And insulting me like that isn't helping.

Grr.
I'm sorry.
Terribly sorry.
But I didn't snap
Whilst everyone was like "Fuck me you're all heavy"
I was standing there like "Why has this person put all their weight on their knee? They could distribute it, and they'd be a whole let better balanced. It'd be more comfortable for me, as well."
Yeah, that's how sad I am.
Whilst I had a person standing on top of my, I was analysing what they should be doing to make it a more pleasant experience for us all.
But in any case, it's not strength I don't have, it's endurance.
I can lift up heavy objects, but I can't do it all day.
I can run 100m in about 12 seconds, but I can't do that for 3 miles.
There, you have the facts.
So stop putting me down because I'm a little thin.

Right.
Sorry I got angry there.
But now I'm spent
Good night, to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment