Thursday 15 April 2010

Turning the Tide

So, I've heard that people have been talking about me
Behind my back.
What do you make of that?
Rude, isn't it?
Hmm
What to do, what to do, what to do.

Give them all a great big hug, for starters.
They were talking about me, behind my back, about good things.
I am truly honoured.
What game are you playing god?
Is this the moment that the tide turns?
Something that makes me feel so monumentally happy that it has to be this moment where things turn around.
I've said before that I believe in fate, but we subconsciously control that fate.
So yeah. Fate happened. My life should turn around now.
and if it doesn't, God, I'm going to be so pissed at you.
I mean like more pissed than a beaver in an iron cage.

So yeah, the fact was that said persons were talking about my "style" and how good it is.
I have a style?
It's good?
Awesome sauce.
Awesome sauce, indeed.

Also one of my kids hugged me on Wednesday and said "ooh, you smell nice."
Now, I realise, from a third person perspective, that's incredibly weird.
But I'm the victim here.
It's reverse paedophilia.
So don't judge me.
Judge them.
I'm not allowed to hug them, by law, but there's no law that says "kids can't hug adults"
And so they use that law to their advantage.
They're horrible.
See when the year 7s do it, it's kind of cute, everyone's like "aww", but when the year 8s do it, it's like "Whoa, what's all this?" and I'm like "it's reverse paedophilia."

Anyway, yes, 2 compliments in two days.
It's like some kind of record.
Who knows if this streak will continue?
But I bet you're thinking "2 compliments and he's already a cocky little shit"
let me reiterate "It's like some kind of record"
Understood?
Good.
Buhbye

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was the right thing to tell you ^^
    Whats the point of complimenting somebody if they don't find out XD

    ReplyDelete