Monday 19 April 2010

Moaning Monday

I got stung when I stood on a bee/wasp today.
I've seen people rubbing lotions and stuff on stings, but by the end of dinner the stinging sensation had completely gone.
This confused me, so I went upstairs to check my foot.
There wasn't a red mark, a stinger, an entry point or anything.
This confused me, so I checked again.
Nothing.
I then passed it off as a pussyhole of a bee/wasp.
Not living up to its full potential.
Couldn't even sting me.
And thus this brings me onto a metaphor.
I'm not really living up to my full potential.
I also can't sting people.
Damn.

First Lesson - Media
Ah, media. What happened exactly? Oh yeah, we did a flowchart (Y)
Okay, so yeah, sometimes media is a doss. But it's really a hardcore subject and it should be taken seriously.
Bastards.

Tutor Time
We had double tutor time today.
Guess what I did?
Yeah, you got it.

Second Lesson - Structured Study
So yeah, I could've learned my German
Buuuut, Evil Tyrant Lord Dukeystein required my media privileges for his presentation whatsit. This annoyed me slightly.

Third Lesson - French
I think the small French bitch is annoyed at me for sending her an email that told her specifically what I'm going to do and not do for her lessons.
Hey? I have a German exam to prepare for.
That's tomorrow.
Not next week.
You bitch.
Anyway, after speaking my topic with Marion, I learned German. Like I should have been doing.

Fourth Lesson - DT
What did we do exactly?
Some kind of presentation?
Oh cunt nuggets, I need to send that to Mrs Quinreynolds.
...
Done.

Fifth Lesson - German
And thus the final hurdle has been reached.
All this time preparing, and I still realise I'm bollocksed up the arse with a chainsaw-hammer that's on fire.
I mean, seriously.
If I don't come up with some pretty heroic stuff in that room I'll be more screwed than a curb crawler in Holland.
See if you can work that one out.

Well, good bye world.
I'm going to kill myself.
See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. i thought our german lesson was rather entertaining myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot how much I love your blog.

    Sorry for saying that on Saturday by the way - didn't think you'd take offence. It's like people calling me short, it's not exactly nice but it's not meant to be mean.

    ReplyDelete