Sunday 11 April 2010

Suuuurfiiin Birrrrddd

Ooh-ma-mow-mow ooh-mow-ma-mow
As the guy with the funny voice said.

Indeed yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while, a day of fun, laughter and a whole lot of buffalo wings. Nice (Y)
Okay, I admit, I started the journey into Corby cursing my luck that the Krewe had already left town centre to make way to Becca's house, so as I wandered through the part of Corby I knew, I honestly was preparing a little angry speech , but then they decided to double back a bit and wait for me on a road not too far away, because they're nice people.
Sorry, really I should say you are nice people, as this is a Krewe+1 read only blog now.
Yay!
So yeah, after barrels of laughter and talk and a little bitch about Hababasi, who I've actually forgotten to invite to the blog but he's never on MSN and I doubt he has a google account anyway, so fuck it I can say what I like about him the bitch who said that horrible thing. Grr.
Anyway, after that we did some dancing, and it's quite apparent that I'm terrible at girly dances, and not that bad at thrusting. *wink*

And on the talk of privatising my blog, I've made it private, upon the reasoning that sometimes I can be a bit offensive, and also because I realise that occasionally spill my heart out onto this thing, and I really, reheheeeally don't want people that I don't actually ever talk to reading it.
I mean, yeah, I'm glad the popularity of the blog has spread, but some things are meant for Krewe eyes + 1 only.

Like this particularly disturbing image of my penis -

Nah, I'm not really going to post a picture of my penis.
I mean, imagine if I did?
You'd be all like "0.0" and "Oh my god" and "It's so huge!"
Or you'd puke on your computer.
I'm just saying your opinion of me may vary from person to person.
Also your sexual orientation.
I realise that I'm uhh... okay, I lost my train of thought.

Anyway, onto and uptowards.

Actually, I'm just going to sign off.
Byyyyeeee!!!!
Kiss kiss kiss hug

No comments:

Post a Comment