Friday 16 April 2010

Fraptous Friday

I know, we don't live in Wonderland, nor does the Fraptous Day exist, and a Jabberwokky won't try and kill us all, and Alice doesn't really exist either, but rabbits exist. I mean, rabbits definitely exist.
They do!
And if the Mad Hatter doesn't exist then I'll cry.
Like big tantrum cry.
Like "I don't believe in anything any more" cry.
I think you get my point.
Oh, and basically I needed an adjective beginning with the letter F, and Fraptous came to mind.
Anyway, on with it!

First Lesson - D to the T
Today started off with me realising that I had forgotten my seeing eyes, so I had to rely on my depth-perception eyes to do two jobs at once.
This was difficult.
We didn't do much in the lesson except learn about metals, something that I already did in GCSE Engineering Double, so it didn't reaaaally matter too much.

Tutor Time
Back to the days of norm, I and Lamaal chatted about stuff that doesn't necessarily need to be disclosed, and other stuff too that I can't really remember. In any case I enjoy talking to her, because she's someone I can talk to outside the Krewe demographic, and other complicated words like that, and as much as I love the Krewe, having someone on the outside to talk to about stuff and stuff that perhaps happened in the past and doesn't need to be repeated, but I don't necessarily want it to be told to everyone inside the Krewe, then I can talk to her. Which is nice.

Second Lesson - Structured Study
I switched between learning my French and talking to Lujamc and Pedadu, so it wasn't the most exciting free I've ever ever had. But hey-ho, structured studies are in place for a reason, and it won't exactly benefit me to waste that time.

Third Lesson - French
I sat daydreaming and half revising my speaking all lesson.
The short French woman wants me to learn 2 topics for Monday, on top of my German?
Bah!

Fourth Lesson - German
Zum Geburtstag viel Gluck, Herr Nicholls *pops party popper*

Fifth Lesson - Media?
Chess, would be a better word to use for this lesson. Yeah, we decided to get a chess set out and play some chess.
I was with Jopasi and Adre in the coffee lounge, and I and Adre broke into some hardcore chessery, eventually Jopasi got bored and went home at like half 3, and the game was still going on.
I moved my piece, he moved his. I moved another piece, as did he.
This went on for some time.
You could feel the tension building up in the room.
It was all like "oh you son of a bitch"
and "ah, if I move there, I'll die"
It ended in a stalemate, I had my king left, and he had a king and his queen left.
I was put in check, but the catch was that no matter what way I moved my king, I either died or put his king in check.
Good game, Adme, good game. You proved to be a worthy opponent.
Then we took the chess set back to the library after munching on some skittles given to us by two particularly attractive women, and then we saw Masu and Tosh playing ... chess.
So we joined the action.
It was all "..."
and "*wipe sweat bead off forehead*"
It was a really tense game.
and it ended just in time.
I then joined Lamaal for the walk to the buses, and then we found "The WAJ mach III", which is like "I loved the WAJ, why did we get WAJ mach II aka the JNV"
Now it's the "GII7". I prefer mach III to mach II however, it's much more comfortable.

Anyway, that's the Fraptous Day.
Sorry it wasn't as exciting as the caterpillar foretold.

No comments:

Post a Comment