Thursday 9 September 2010

This is Thursday

Yes, indeed it is.

First Lesson - Free
The day started as it normally does. I met Joe, Becca and a wild Jedd along my morning stroll and did several laps with them before Joe left us and then one final lap and a nice chat with Becca I went down to the Media Suite as she went to her lesson. In the Media Suite I saw the guys who were also in a free, and decided that the best thing to do was to go on YouTube all bloody lesson. Anyway, I worked on my trailer a little bit and showcased it, and Joshie annoyed us all with YouTube again.

Second Lesson - DT
This wasn't such a bad lesson. I spent a lot of it attempting to draw stuff for my bike rack, but it wasn't going so well. Towards the end of the lesson Mrs Quinreynolds gave me a huge lecture that I can't remember. I did write it down, though. I also visited my kids doing Engineering; they're making a letter rack. I remember doing that.

Third Lesson - German
There's not much to talk about in this lesson aside from the fact that Joe was super-duper happy for some reason. But hey, I can't complain about that. Aside from that, nothing memorable happened.

Fourth Lesson - Free
We basically watched a movie about Bruce Lee's trainer. It was kind of interesting.

Fifth Lesson - Free
Little Imo came in and complained at us for watching a film, so when it finished, I forced the guys to get out and she thanked me. We then found Joe and the girls in top red, so we sat with them and wasted the rest of the lesson. One particular moment to note was when a crocodile clip was placed on Joshie's sleeve, and he couldn't find it! Oh that was hilarious.

Anyway, that was Thursday. Didn't sound all that great, did it? Well, not much has happened today, bar that one incident. I guess things are slowing down now, and at an annoying pace. They say that this year will pass by in a flash, but at the moment my constant tiredness and my very severe case of "Long Day Syndrome" surely doesn't exactly point towards this year going particularly fast. Oh well, I'll live through it somehow.
Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, if you start working on eBusiness in your frees, the time will fly by

    ReplyDelete