Thursday 29 March 2012

RIVER



This was just a quick video partly because I genuinely haven't done anything this week apart from this one exam this morning which went okay, and then it has literally just been hanging out in the sun, because it's sunny and lectures are pointless and all that malarkey.

I also finished my music video and my animation project, but I'm going to wait until I've finished my creative video before I post it on here. Ah, that's going to be harder to do now. See, everyone here is like my height and build, which is the correct height and build for the people I need (secret agent-type people), whereas pretty much everyone at home who I know would be willing to act look... different. I mean, no offence, it's just going to be more difficult to cast. For example, Josh is a good actor, but he always wears shorts, and is really stocky. Dukey is also stocky and wears shorts all the while. However, if it works, it'll be brilliant.

I also need to apologise for not giving you a solid reason to read this blog in a while, so as ever I promise to try and do stuff soon. The Easter holidays are coming up, so I should have lots of time to think about what I want to write about. I want to do another theories post, possibly about all of my god theories... but ... Hmm, I'll think about it.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment