Saturday 21 April 2012

40 Truths AGAIN

Okay, so someone new has been snooping around my blog. I've mentioned Lyn in my latest couple of blog posts, and now she's being all nosey and researching about me. I don't mean that in a bad way; it's nice that apparently my older stuff is worth reading through to pass time (it's not; it's really, really bad, don't look at my old stuff. Ever.)

Either way, she copied this post from me, and in it said that I should do it again and compare answers. Well, let's see what happens then.

Also, I hate myself for this. Blog quizzes are so 2009.

40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what...

1 - Have you ever been asked out?
Original answer: Yes, yes I have. First ever relationship I was asked out, back when I was shy and naiive.
New answer: Yes, yes I have. Don't know if that should be a proud moment or not, but fuck it. I like saying "but fuck it" because it sounds a bit like... well you know. I'll translate it into proper English terms for you who aren't fans of harsh language. "Rectum copulate it." There, that's what "but fuck it" sounds like.

2 - Where was your avatar picture taken?
Original answer: Well all of them were taken in my bedroom, don't think I have one on the blog yet though.
New answer: IN MY FLAT. Not sure why that needed to be shouted. But it was in my flat at uni. It's cool.

3 - What is your middle name?
Original answer: Luke - A biblical referrence, like the rest of my name. Except my last name, that means son of rabbit.
New answer: Luke - but I'm not going to get philosophical about it because NO ONE CARES.

4 - Your current relationship status?
Original answer: Desperately single. Seriously, it's like the most single anyone could be. But meh.
New answer: Fuckin' single, baby! YEAH! Playin' the field, catchin' the ball, scorin' a goal, you know how it goes.

5 - Does your crush like you back?
Original answer: Hahaha, I've given up on saying I have a 'crush' on someone. Now it's just "Oh she's nice" or simply "I would" Cliché guy response there.
New answer: Crush? Those things still happen? Well, Linda, 24 who is allegedly from Northampton says that I'm very handsome and that she loves what I do to her. To this day, I have never understood what I'm doing to her. Mainly because she's an email robot and she goes straight into my junk folder. Talk about white trash.

6 - What is your current mood?
Original answer: Oh I'm alright, bit miffed but hey? When aren't I?
New answer: Fabulous! *coughs* I am masculine, I promise.

7 - What color underwear are you wearing?
Original answer: Ooh, cheeky, oh do stop *waves hand like a gay man* But anyway, my boxer shorts are blue today I think.
New answer: Wouldn't it be weird if I were wearing blue boxer shorts today? *checks* OH MY GOD.

8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Original answer: Ees green, senor, my colour I've been told.
New answer: Green? Green is so not my colour. My colour is like a... an aggressive nutmeg or a seabreeze terracotta. Either way my shirt is grey.

9 - Missing something?
Original answer: Why? What have you taken?
New answer: HAH! I was a comedian even back then!

10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
Original answer: Take a guess, genius. I'd cure lukemia.
New answer: Well, I could be cliché and say that I'd change all the stupid mistakes that I made. But then again, would I be this awesome if I hadn't made those mistakes? If I was cocky back then wouldn't I be some kind of hideous monstrosity with the capability to annoy millions? Precisely. Time travel is very nearly pointless.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what and why?
Original answer: Oh I wouldn't be one animal, I'd be a bald eagle, a snake, a frog, a dolphin, a kangaroo and definitely a wolf. Maybe a rabbit. I don't give simple answers.
New answer: Whoa, excuse me? If I must be? Surely you mean "if you had to be". Use the fucking correct tense, bitch! Either way, wolves are cool. So are eagles. But then again, the answer I gave before was perfectly valid. If I could be an animal for one day, what's stopping me from being a different animal another day?

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Original answer: I nearly got molested by two drunk men. They had broken bottles. I've also nearly been in a car crash, me on the road.
New answer: Whoa dude! Keep it light-hearted. Uh, well this year I passed out on a toilet. Pretty sure if I hadn't been dragged into my bed I may have suffocated or something.

13 - Something you do a lot?
Original answer: What don't I do a lot? Catch herpes. That's what.
New answer: I swear the point of this was to be honest. In that spirit, I often dress up as a superhero and bring criminals to justice.

14 - The song stuck in your head?
Original answer: and why do birds... suddenly appear... everytime... you and I are near? Just like me, they long to be... close to yohoouu
New answer: and we'll take a bullet from heaven! Bullet from Heaven by Chris Ostler - music video that I made for that is on the YouTubes, and soon I'll put it on the blog.

15 - Who did you copy and paste this from?
Original answer: The interweb.
New answer: MYSELF. Under the guidance of Lyn, of course.

16 - Name someone who has the same birthday as you.
Original answer: No one shares my birthday. Not that I know of anyway. I mean, I'm sure someone does, but I don't care. It's my day.
New answer: NO ONE. There are people who come close, but no cigar.

17 - When was the last time you cried?
Original answer: I don't cry. One of my many flaws.
New answer: The beginning of Uni. I was all like, "shit, I actually have to look after myself, and none of my friends are here to support me." Oh, and I also cried a little bit at that scene in Gears of War 3 where [redacted] [redacted]s. It was just so sad! You could say I'm much more in-touch with my emotions than I used to be, which is good.

18 - Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Original answer: Oui. I did a solo at my old school for our leaving performance. "We could anything that we wanted to be, and it's not too late to chahange"
New answer: Why yes, yes I have. And the answer is right above this one. Don't think I'd ever have the confidence to do it again. For one thing, I can't sing anymore; I've lost an entire octave of my voice since that time. I can only sing one octave now, between the F below middle C and the F beneath that. Hah!

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Original answer: Telekenesis. Moving stuff with my mind. Opening doors without touching them. Shit like that.
New answer: I'd definitely keep that answer. Telekenesis is just so cool. If you can train yourself well enough as well then you can fly. Which would be just so cool.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Original answer: Shape if I can't see their face (I refrain from saying boobs) and then their lips. In fact, the girl's features as an ensemble. There isn't a particular part of a girl that makes me go "ooh I would" and then I look at her face and go "Oh maybe not" No, it's always "Okay, she could be hot, okay, turn around, let me see your face, nice fit."
New answer: Their personality. Hah, you thought that was a joke. No, I'm deadly serious. Most nice girls are very attractive, whereas girls I don't like and have those really weird personalities that are somehow bitchy, nerdy, depressing and all other bad traits rolled into one are usually like the most hideous creatures on the planet, and then there are girls who are kind of attractive but are just SO ANNOYING and that's like "once and never again". Fuckin' top guy right here.

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Original answer: I don't.
New answer: Apparently Starbucks exists in this country. I am still yet to find one. I always thought that Costa Coffee was the thing over here. But whatever, hot drinks are disgusting. Tea tastes like hot water with mud in it, and coffee tastes like hot water with more mud in it. People tell me it's because I don't drink the right type, so they show me the right type, and it's like, "This is a slightly more disgusting kind of mud in my drink of hot water." I just don't get it. Even hot chocolate is like hot coco-pops milk. And I hate cereal, so that's that out of the window.

22 - What's your biggest secret?
Original answer: Ooh, sneaky.
New answer: I'm a Pokémon master.

23 - Favorite color?
Original answer: I don't particularly care. I have a favourite colour for different things. Par exemple, I would have a red shirt, but not red trousers. I would cream leather seats, but a metalic grey car.
New answer: Ooh, look at me using French vocab. How fancy. La-di-da. Also, you spelt colour wrong. I'm just saying. I don't want to get all up in your grill about it, but it has a 'u' in it. That's how it's spelt.

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
Original answer: I watch man shows. Scrubs. Heroes. TV panel shows like Mock the Week and Have I Got News for You. Other stuff.
New answer: No. I still play the original Pokémon games though. They're fuckin' cool!

 25 - What's on your wall?
Original answer: Currently my personal England shirt and a couple of achievables.
New answer: Well, on this wall I have a shelf with books, some posters, my personal England shirt still, and on my wall in my flat I have NOTHING. Oh, except a Demon FM poster because I'm loyal to the cause.

 26 - What are you?
Original answer: Magic. Possibly in a can.
New answer: AWESOOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!!!

 27 - Do you speak any other language?
Original answer: Every language on the face of the planet.
New answer: Bitch, please, French and German. Don't be gettin' ahead of yourself.

 28 - What's your favorite smell?
Original answer: Smoked ham. Seriously, it's like the best smell of all time. I can sit there and sniff at my sandwich for ages.
New answer: Bacon.

 29 - Describe your life in one word.
Original answer: Meh.
New answer: Bacon.

 30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Original answer: Oui, my first. It was alright. Not going to make a fuss.
New answer: Bacon.

31 - What are you thinking about right now?
Original answer: I'm just thinking about what I would be doing right now if I was a spy. Perhaps I'd be sitting on a bench, with good bush coverage, so that there is little chance of an ambush.
New answer: Bacon.

33 - What should you be doing?
Original answer: Work. That I said I'd be doing instead of whatever the other option this evening was.
New answer: Bacon.

34 - Who was the last being that made you upset/angry?
Original answer: Hmm, good question. Probably me, I do that a lot.
New answer: I was about to put bacon again, but bacon is the most wonderful thing ever. You can never be upset or angry if bacon is involved. "YOU WHAT?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH TERRY?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU-- ooh, bacon." See? Uh, but yeah... I don't know, people getting up my grill about being skinny. They're cunts. I'm still a person of way more intelligence than them. Just because they manage to put on weight by eating less than I do doesn't mean they get to pick on me for it. Dick-ends. Like, serious dick-ends.

35 - How often do you talk to God?
Original answer: All the time. Yeah, me and the g-dogg are like that *does weird gangsta thing with the fingers and the chest hitting and the what not*.
New answer: I'd like my answer to be different here, but no, god and I are still tight.

37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Original answer: Jeremy. Yup, that's right, it's a first name, not a last name. Get me.
New answer: Hunt. Imagine it. Peter Hunt. It's just so cool!

 39 - What is your natural hair color?
Original answer: This.
New answer: Well, it's like a... well, half of it is blonde and the other half is brown.

 40 - What are you terrible at?
Original answer: Oh just about everything.
New answer: Being terrible at things. PARADOX!!!!

Wow, look at that. I think I am at least 100% more hilarious than I used to be. What an insight. Either way, it's still a stupid quiz.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment