Wednesday 11 April 2012

Salute to Stupidity: Alannah's Text

Okay, so I woke up the other morning and noticed that I had a text sitting around. I proceeded to read it. It was sent by Alannah at 3am of that morning. The message confused me.

Alannah: "Time is running out, it's hard when curly fries stand in the way. Do not be drawn by their temptation xo"
Me: "Umm... I don't think I have a response for that. Time is running out for what exactly?"
Alannah: "Ahahahahahahhahahahahahah! Congratulations for being a recipient of one of my sleep texts! (a.k.a. I text you in my sleep) ahahahahah! Oh dear hahaha xox"
Me: "You text in your sleep? That's amazing. And also hilarious. I definitely think you should enter some kind of talent show with that skill."

So yeah, that was definitely I think the most confused I have ever been at half ten in the morning. Either way, I promised Lannah I would blog something about this, and at first I thought of making a story, but then I thought what would be way cooler would be to make a comic strip! YES! AN EXCUSE TO DO A COMIC STRIP!




I fuckin' love comics.

Well, there you have it. Another Salute to Stupidity. It's been a while since something amusing enough to blog about has happened, so thank you Alannah for providing my life with a bit of uplifting humour :)

Oh yeah, and those images are all 1600x900, so if you want to make any of them your desktop wallpaper then be my guest. Of course I don't expect you to because they're terrible, but I think they have a certain charm to them. But yeah, if you want them, they're there. I don't care if you re-use them because like hell are they going to make any money.

But shouting LOGO and punching cameras; that's my thing. It will always be my thing. You're not allowed to use it. It's mine forever.

Oh, and seeing as I'm blogging right now I fully intend to start designing t-shirts soon just in case I get loads of money and can start ordering them/selling them. If you have any designs then I'd be happy to take a look at them. Just Facebook or email them to me.

Anyway, that's this Salute done. Who will make me laugh next? Only time will tell.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment