Wednesday 4 April 2012

Batman and Bowling For Soup



Right, this post is going to be packed because I haven't done a packed post in a while. Also, because I'm not lazy I'm definitely going to be making some sort of awesome load of posts over this holiday because not only do I have time to, but because I feel like this blog is becoming somewhat neglected. Okay yes, the videos make it more difficult to fill my written posts with stuff, but still, I feel like I should do something cartoony soon. I haven't done a random story in a while, so that's definitely going to happen. No ifs or buts.

So let's do it!

Right, so let's talk about Bowling For Soup.

The day began as any does in the Land of University. I woke up, threw up, missed my assessment slot, had to re-arrange and went back to bed for three hours. At the ripe old time of 13:00 I got up and ended up being in someone's film project because I'm awesome. I then did my assessment for my animation, which went fine and I'm sure we'll get heaps of marks for it.

Anyway, after that I'm pretty sure I watched a film, and then ate some food, and then the Brotherhood arrived for our date with Bowling for Soup. So I loaded my gear into Dukey's car because it was the last day of term and suddenly he became my lift home and then we shot off to Birmingham.

Now this is the annoying bit. Because us men are men, we believed the map as opposed to the direction everyone was walking in. Bekah informed us of this trick to get us to the correct venue, but the map told us a completely different direction. Eventually I think it was Josh who asked some well-dressed women where the O2 Academy was, and it turns out that we had indeed gone in totally the wrong direction. Don't blame us men, we were listening to science. It just so happens that science had wronged us this time.

Anyway, Bowling for Soup. Here they are:

As you can see, it was just the two guys, and they were playing an acoustic set, which meant that I thought that the typical throw hand in air with devil horns (the rock hand) was totally out of place here, and yet one guy was doing it persistently. In either case, it was a really good evening and the music was insanely good. As soon as I can be bothered I'll put the video online, but I'm lazy so it'll probably not be done until I do it right now. There, it's being uploaded. Check out my YouTube channel soon.

Anyway, the rest of the week has been described by my video for this week, so enjoy that :)

I'm also sorry about how long it took me to post this.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment