Tuesday 24 April 2012

Uhh... How?

So this month has been quite a month for Cliché Life Stuff. I don't know how exactly, because I haven't really done anything different from any other month. I suppose this month has really been about not only embracing my video-making side, but also about not forgetting some of the older stuff that this blog was all about. I was about to mention the word "hay-day" but the entire purpose of this post is to realise that this month has been my blog's hay-day.

I'm serious, the internet has gone insane.

You remember a little while back I made that post where I noticed some things? Well, one particular day of this month 600 people from America decided to look at that post because of this picture:

I think what happened is a lot of atheists decided to look up this picture of absolute Christian stupidity. By making this logo of a "Truth" fish eating a "Darwin" fish (a fish with legs). This is essentially the Christian community backing up the theory of Darwinism, and you can read more about it in the post.

But seriously. 600 views on that picture in one day? It doesn't even end there. Normally I get between 300 and 400 views per month on average, with an old peak of 598 which I thought I wasn't going to beat for a long time. Well okay, the Darwin-eating-Truth fish topped it in one day, but on top of that I've had another 600 independent views. WOW. My count for this month is at 1,257 views. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy with that. I was nearly not going to count this as a record, but the figures are there. 600 independent views on top of 600 Americans looking at that funny fish. I'm pretty damn happy.

So, is my technique of bringing in more viewers working, or have I just made more posts that fit Google searches? Maybe, just maybe, the internet has actually gone insane. This blog is only really worth looking at if you're a friend of mine.

Well fuck it, enjoy my blog, internet. It's not going to get any more streamlined to meet social needs.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment