Friday 20 August 2010

Man, I Just Can't Keep Away

Yes, blog writing fever has struck again, but all you Biologists have got a whole week to catch up on. And to think, I was dreading this week. But it was far from awful.
I was expecting it to be a week of being cradled in Luke's arms, but then the Krewe's rivals, the Smack, came unto me, got on their knees and prayed for better days to come.
I said, "Rise, children, for I am not worthy of your prayers. Well, I am, but I don't want all the hassle."
Yes, the Smack welcomed me with open arms and I was not at all disheartened by their presence. Josh and the gang were great to hang around with, and we also got started on my epic media project. Awesome to the sauce.

"What else has this week meant?"
Well, for some strange reason it felt like half the time I wasn't in lessons, probably because now that I've given up French I have four less of those lessons a week, which makes my total free lessons amount to 13 (including IEC). That equates to just over half a week's worth of not going to lessons. Hmm, I see. In fact, thinking of it like that, I now technically have the same amount of free time as the idiots at Tresham, but with the difference that they spend half a week at home.

"But what did you do with all that free time?"
Why I spent it the way any soldier would. Work. Messing around. Helping the kids. You know how it goes.

"Helping the kids? But you get the opportunity to do that like twice a week. Surely there was - "
Let me stop you there.
This week the kids were doing their election campaigns, and from Wednesday onwards they were really in gear with their displays, and free gifts. So I cussed, and I dissed, and I tore their campaigns to shreds and told them how to be the best that I can make them. Which is a hell of a lot better than one might think. E,S,T and N will tremble at the might of the B-Bears, the Reformatives and K For Change. W's work I strangely haven't seen, so they can suck it to me. Yes, you will see me next week parading my three acquired badges from these awesome teams, and perhaps I'll pick up W's as well, all for the purpose of making my kids the best damn people to walk this Earth. And it's a damn good thing they have my help as well, since they all suck. Some of them get the idea, others are just sticking colourful bears on the wall. Although the other half are shit. One team didn't complete their Union Flag, missing out an entire line, and another team spelt 'health' wrong. Hahahahaha. You suck because I'm not teaching you. Regrettably, I said to Paul today, "The kids have just asked for my help, so I might meet you down there," and after helping one lot, ended up helping them all. For the entire lesson... and the lesson after that. But hey, it's not my fault, they love me too much.

So yeah, it's been a pretty good week. Next week will be pretty good too. Then we hit year 13, and it'll probably come tumbling down. Hopefully it won't though, and I'll stay on top of things.
"Bow chika -" Just don't say it.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment