Wednesday 25 August 2010

Zombie Plan Wednesday

You're right, I was supposed to write about Tuesday this week, but I suppose yesterday was so uneventful that I kind of just forgot about it and decided to move on.
Anyway, today was so much more awesome, so stay tuned.

First Lesson - Epic Zombie Showdown
This should technically be a free, but it was part of the scheduled Epic Zombie Showdown instead. Becca made her acting début, and did pretty well I must say. This marked the official start of this ground-breaking and positively awesome project. Seriously, it's super awesome. What scenes did we do? Well, one little equilibrium scene, and then the weapon collection scene. You'll see them soon. They're super awesome.

Second Lesson - German
We were moved to the library because of the stupid year twelves, and that about sums up the lesson. Nothing particularly interesting happened, Tom just talked about Star Wars comics. Don't get me wrong, as boring as it sounds, some of those characters look pretty cool, and since I myself am quite a Star Wars fan (not on super nerd level, of course, but I appreciate the movies and the various plots that happen between the films), I didn't mind too much; it wasted time.

Third Lesson - Free
Josh was also free in this lesson, so I joined him after uploading my acquired footage onto the Mac (which took a lot more time than it should've done). So I and him discussed various things, and really bonded as two friends that rarely see each other without the rest of the Krewe. So yeah, that was that lesson.

Fourth Lesson - Free
Yeah, it should be with the kids, but Mr Barrett advised against it so I spent the lesson with Becca watching the lads play football. As always Becca was tremendous fun to hang around with, and certainly showed her childish side, as well as having bloody hiccups.

Fifth Lesson - Free
Yeah, it should be with the kids, but Mrs Ainscow told me that it would be as boring as it was last week, so I decided against it and spent the lesson with Becca and Maisie, where we had fun, but also had a little R&R, and then Joe and Dukey joined us and they played games.

Post 1605 - Epic Zombie Showdown
This is what today was all about. The Epic Zombie Showdown. When all of the kids that had bothered to show up showed up we set to work zombifying everyone. Dukey looked so damn awesome, and definitely fulfilled his role as Alpha Zombie. I'll upload pictures shortly. All in all it was a complete success, and I look forward to being able to edit this and produce a piece of work that everyone can enjoy! A photo-log on Facebook will keep you all updated.

So, with the zombie plan about half way finished (in terms of filming), we turn our eyes to the future where who knows what I might become? Seriously, I could be the next Steven Playmountain.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment