Tuesday 31 August 2010

Year 13 Tuesday

So yes, today was the first unofficial day of year 13, tomorrow obviously is the exclusively official first of September, but we can pretend.
Besides, didn't want you to get another Wednesday.

First Lesson - Free
Ahhhh. I started the day capturing my Zombie Plan footage and then after that joined Josh in the library for a chat while he did his work. Ahhhh.

Second Lesson - DT
What an interesting lesson this was. Ms Ainscowe told us what to do and we went ahead an did it, all the while coming round and giving us targets and what not. I managed to avoid this when Mrs Hilling told me to go and see Mr Bernard, so I did. After a short chat with Caitlin and her friend I went in and it was revealed that he didn't want me to take German and take eBusiness in its place. I told him this was unacceptable, but heck I'll do eBusiness anyway. So yeah, now I'm taking eBusiness as well as my other three subjects. After I told Caitlin the good news I went back to DT where I explained the same story to other people who were interested. I then joined Mr Hawksley's tutor group in top red to organise another Epic Zombie Showdown.

Third Lesson - Free
With the footage uploaded I brought Luke, Josh and Dukey into the Media Suite to start on some hardcore editing. I got a fair bit done, but Luke and Josh kept distracting me with various YouTube videos. The bastards.

Fourth Lesson - Media
With a general structure in place, everyone wanted to take a look at my awesome trailer, and I gave the audience what they wanted. Markus "The Scientist" Wilson also had a look-see, and he approved. Awesome to the sauce. Then the rest of the entire media class left and Dukey and Luke came back in, and thus it was. Once again I was asked by some females to help them with their work, and I obliged, because I'm the nicest person in the world. I'd even help males do their work if they asked. That's how kind I am. Anyway, by the end of the lesson I had a pretty good trailer going, and it's pretty awesome. Now there are only a few scenes left to capture, and when they're captured and edited my trailer will almost be complete. After that it's all about sound.

Fifth Lesson - Free
The third free of the day was upon me, and this was simply one of those regular frees with the Krewe. Oh how I've missed these frees. I'm sure something interesting happened, but you were all there to witness the awesome things that happened anyway.

So, that was my Tuesday, and what a Tuesday. I think that's my new favourite day of the week. Although that's only my first day of year 13, so there's a lot more to choose from yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment