Sunday 8 August 2010

The Alps

Was it worth 8 days of my life? Probably not.
Well, let's see what we can scoop from this tray.

Friday - Hot Girl at Reception
At about 1500 we made our way to our overnight stop at Dover. I felt this day was worth mentioning for one reason and one reason only.
Hot girl: And how old are you?
Me: Seventeen.
Hot girl: Okay, how old are you really?
Me: ... seventeen.
Hot girl: You look a lot older than that. In fact, you look as old as my boyfriend, and he's 25.
Me: Oh, well thank you very much.
Obviously I wasn't the smoothest cat in the litter, but I was extremely taken aback by this ... compliment? I don't know whether that's a compliment or not. Still, won't get eye-deed. Yes, I said eye-deed. I couldn't think of another way to say it.
Anyway, after dinner my Dad went to get some Diesel, and I saw this hot girl again, and we had a little chat. At this point I revealed that I was in fact 25 years old, and for some reason had lied earlier, and then we went into the closet and she told me about how awful her boyfriend is, and I said "I understand" and then we totally did it. Like, there wasn't a clean utensil left in the room kind of did it.

Saturday - Okay, Yeah, I Made Some of Day 1 Up
Travelling. Sleeping while travelling. Lots and lots of travelling.

Sunday until Friday - Walking
Yep. Walking. The only day worth talking about is Wednesday, when we walked for eight miles, and a vertical distance of 1km, which is a lot. At the end of the trek, we had an omelette, and then went back down again.
And you know what I discovered while I was there?
The only attractive women in France are the British girls. Go figure. Seriously. I'm talking literally here. There may have been perhaps one attractive French girl, but that certainly doesn't outweigh the number of hot British girls there.
I only mention it because of a girl I may have once or twice referred to as Frenchy, I redact that statement completely, because you're far too gorgeous to be French. Go with Irish. Irish is good. If, of course, you don't want me to say you don't look British.

So, that's probably all there is worth talking about that waste of eight days.
At least that was my last family holiday ever.
Thank god for that.
Anyway, back to the norm soon enough.
Learning and hopefully teaching.
That'll be nice.
Until then, lots of time with the friendly friends, and of course my real family.
Buhbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment