Wednesday 16 March 2011

2,000 Views has Happened!

Fuck to the yeah!

Bollocks.

I was about to take a screenshot of my victory, but then another view happened. I'm now on two-thousand-and-one views.

Oh well. Cause for celebration anyway! Whoo! *Party pop*

Anyway, I guess I should get back down to Earth and stop being all Bratwurstig on you and be Englischer mit euch... I mean more English with you guys. Right, so basically, since I got back nothing much has happened. I say not much, but I've been up to my bleeding knees with stuff to do, and only actually one day where I just sat down and had a nice whole day to myself. I played Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on that day. It was nice. However, Ass: Bro is not what life is all about, and that's why you're here. To get some more cliché in your lives.

On... Monday Josh was all like, "Oh hey, do you want to come to town with me and then we can go and pick up Laura from school and then do stuff?" and I was all like, "Yeah, man, count me in. Let's score some weed." Josh was then all like, "Whoa, what the fuck? You've never done weed before." And I was like, "yeah man, I'm a total cannabis-oholic thanks to that bio lesson we did in Germany," and then he was like, "Yeah, I was tempted myself but then I thought that it would be wise to keep my sanity. But it's your choice, bro," and then I was like, "Oh I suppose you're right, dude, I am actually paranoid that my anal virginity is about to be taken away from my by a gruff gentlemen with bad teeth."

Then Josh took my anal virginity, but let's not go into that.

In fact, forget about that last entire paragraph.

No wait, I'll start over.

So basically, on Monday Josh asked me if I wanted to hang it with him and Laura and of course I said yes because I love Josh and Laura. While on the way to meeting Josh in town, Joe appeared and shocked and surprised me. So then we went into town for a while with the intention of buying Josh new shoes and new shorts. It went well. I have a feeling that some things went down, but it's Wednesday and I have a headache and can't be bothered remembering stuff.

Anyway, after a long and pointless search for some new Josh-shoes we went to Southfields. Just to go there. I'm joking of course, Laura goes to Southfields. By some strange coincidence, Joe's mum happens to work at Southfields, so he could get a convenient lift back home. Don't you love it when things coincide conveniently? But yeah, Joe left us and we found a Laura. There's something that should be worth mentioning about Laura. While walking along the streets of Kettering with her, she just about knows everyone we walked by. I don't mean your run-in-the-mill smile, nod, walk on... but I mean shout name, run, hug, introduce everyone, walk on... it's a little strange, to say the least. But hey, we had fun.

After chips we went back to Laura's. Inside Laura's house is a bear. You think I'm joking. Okay, I'm joking. But in all seriousness, her dog is the size of a bear, and also looks like one. So yeah, Laura has a bear in her house. However, this isn't the kind of bear that kills and rips off your head as a trophy for his wife, taking a leg for him to eat and then leaving the rest of the carcass for the little'uns to munch so happily on, this is the kind of bear that is a dog. I think I mentioned that earlier. He's incredibly obedient, and damn clever. When they walk him, they give him his lead and he just carries it himself. I wish Walter would do that, as opposed to looking at the lead when I fetch it out of the cupboard, biting at it furiously and then not actually letting me put it on him so I can walk him.

So, after I got back home I had dinner and then the Brotherhood was called together at Bekah's house for our first official Not-Jonathan-Creek-but-Instead-Movies-From-Before-the-Millenium Night. We really need to rename it. We watched the Blues Brothers, which is both hilarious and awesome. Yeah, that sums that up though.

I apologise if I'm rushing, but I don't want this to be too long, I know you've got a lot of reading to do.

On Tuesday I luckily had a bit of time to myself just to lounge about, get a bit of work done and then do some Xboxing. After that, Josh invited me over his to do stuff. Dukey picked me up in his 206 and we were soon there. I could talk about Xbox, but then that'd be a waste of precious blog, so I'll instead go on with what tonight was really about. Its actual intentions and shit. Basically, you know how we started that Granite Moths project? Yup. It happened. It's totally up and it's totally awesome. I believe the funniest moment was when we went into Tesco and Josh had to film himself taking condoms off a shelf. Oh no wait, Dukey in his boxers. Oh no wait even more, the Slender Panther moving across the window in the dark. Classic stuff.

Also, I popped my driving cherry. I was scared. I stalled the first time I braked. Apparently I did okay though, so that's fine.

So when we woke up on Wednesday we drove to Joe's house and then we went to school fuer Deutsch! Yay! We just did German stuff. At lunch, Josh and I opted out of getting a Subway because that's expensive and decided to get a full beef burger meal at the Morrison's café instead. It was the same price as Subway, but you get more for your money. Which is cool.

After school, Magic Dave picked us up to go and see Laura at her school again. The same routine happened with the people in the street. However, when we got to Laura's house this time I got to see my first anaemic person. Okay, that sounds degrading, but I wasn't at all prepared for it. We were just standing around talking and then this girl whose name I can't remember toppled onto Laura's brother's shoulder, whose name I also can't remember. I know his other shoulder is called Jim, though. It was weird. Slightly funny, but weird.

After Laura's brother and her... his name is Erin. After Erin and his friends left we broke out Super Mario for the Wii. I was confused. You had to use the Wii-mote sideways. They're not built for sideways. They're built so that I can shoot people in the face. I don't have a Wii. But yeah, it was surprisingly fun, but got tedious after a while.

So yeah, all in all the days following Berlin were pretty good. Now I have to look forward to two German speaking exams! Whoo! I also need to get materials for DT. Remind me of that. Tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow.

Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment