Tuesday 31 May 2011

Back into the Fray

It's also the end of May.

Whoo, rhyme. Get me. I can make words that sound like each other go at the end of sentences. Wicked stuff.

Anyway, the title suggests (if you are an avid reader of Cliché Life Stuff - the home of the best blogging since Hyperbole and a Half, but Allie Brosh doesn't update any more on account of the fact that she's turning her blog into a book with half of it being entirely new material, so she's decided that instead of writing these on her blog she's going to make a bucket-load of money out of poor saps like me who are obviously going to buy said book on account of the fact that it is her blog plus another her blog. And her blog's pretty big, but the fact of the matter is this is my 209th post! Whoo! *Party pop* but I've actually surpasses her, the three years running girl, with my awesome amount of posts gathered only in the past year and a half. Fuck yeah) that I had my first day of school back at Brooke Weston again, and in a way I did, but what makes it extra special is that I had a choice. Isn't that wonderful? Choice. It's kind of an awkward word to say because it's quite harsh and doesn't roll off your tongue like the word fundiferous does, so you can choose not to say it, because that's the beauty of the concept of choice; it's entirely left up to you.

Yes, I am aware that fundiferous isn't a word.

Anyway, since my time at HMP Brooke Weston is done all I have to do now is go in for revision. And so I did.

First Lesson - Nothing
Since everyone was going off to their organised revision "sessions" I had to really sort out in my head what the hell I was going to do. I didn't have an organised structure, no plan; no method to speak of. So my first decision to make was to decide when I was going to learn about DT with Mrs [name deleted from records]. I instantly came to the conclusion that second and third lesson would be spend in DT, and I shared this information with the DT lads and thus it was so.

Whoa, hang on, power. Not used to it yet. I only rarely get to talk on this blog. Oh but because Outside Voice wasn't going to openly talk about the things that I read in the news as part of my Media revision, I shall dictate it to you. How wonderful is this system? 

Okay, so I first looked at the latest super-injunction news that the wonderful Miss Albrecht sent to me out of the goodness of her own heart. It turns out that the internet can lie - god forbid. Twitter (because of course it is now officially sentient and going to definitely take over the world. Hang on... Outside Voice can at least do something with that... I'm right on it, continue talking. Cool) has released 14 more names of people who took out super injunctions because they're bad people who did bad things. Here's a thought, if you don't want people to know that you've done bad things, why not just not do the bad thing? But hey, what kind of a world would it be if you couldn't do bad things? I know, preposterous. Oh, and you know how Colonel Gadaffi is a complete tool? Yeah, he tried to call a cease fire today - which is fine, but it's not fine if you don't listen to the Rebels' demands, the chief one being for him to step down. I'm not entirely sure what he was trying to gain from it. The fool. The absolute foolish fool. Soon he will realise the folly of his follies. Fool. 

Oi, have you got it ready yet? 
Yes, hold your horses.
If it's shit, do you know how pissed I'm going to be? 
At least a lot?
Uh... yes. 

Oh, that's actually pretty awesome. 
Yeah, it is.
You didn't make it, did you? 
No...
Where's the one you made? 
...
Come on...
Well... I kind of concocted this...
Disappointment doesn't begin to cover it. 
Well fuck you, it's not your appreciation I'm looking for -
I'm you!
Excuse me - it's the public's. If they like that image, which I'm sure my adoring fans will, then that's all I care about.
It's still crap. 
Well that's your opinion. Just because the images you create are massively life-like and awesome but you know why that is? Because you're my fucking mind!
You make at least three good points there. 
Precisely.
You should move on, I've had my say. 
Yeah, I should.

Second Lesson - DT
Oh yawn.

Third Lesson - DT
Really? Are you really going to make me do this? All we did is go through exam shit. In fact, I've put enough effort into that fucking depiction of the sentient form of Twitter that will definitely tear our world apart. While we're on the note of DT though, I must say that I'm feeling better and better about this exam. I learned that the A* boundary is 60%... that's like a godsend. 60% is usually a C, so why so low with DT? This makes me super happy and it should hopefully boost my grade a little if I get enough points. Wicked.

Fourth Lesson - Nothing
I was supposed to do Media, but for the life of me I can't find my stuff, so what I'm going to have to do is take a damn good look for it... somewhere. I've concluded that it isn't in my immediate vicinity, and so therefore can only be at school in my locker and I just happened to leave it there at the end of last term and somehow not notice it yesterday when I went-a-looking for it. So uh... yeah. But anyway, since we're on the topic of Media I suppose it would be a massively good time to talk about Twitter. I mean, it's been in the news so much recently and it's fricking ridiculous. Some knob-rocket posted on Twitter that Gabby Logan was having an affair with thingy off that show they do together... Question of Sport. Seriously? Gabby Logan? That sweet middle-to-old-aged woman who would be as serious about marriage as she is about standing in front of a camera and telling everyone that tennis is happening behind her. Unfortunately, because Gyan Riggs (I'm pretty sure I count as a Media form and therefore I'm not allowed to say Ryan Giggs' name either) was revealed on Twitter, every sucker on the face of the planet currently believes exactly what the internet tells them... I thought we'd finally gotten out of that stage when we realised that everyone on the internet is an arsehole? Damn it, Internet, you're trying to win again by using your pet Twitter to murder us all in a bloody swathe of fiery death.

Fifth Lesson - Nothing
I actually planned to revise this lesson, but because I was with Josh in the previous lesson we kind of just stayed there. However, I do have an amusing photo to show you:
If you look closely then I was looking for the Red Tower on Google Maps, but I was looking for one near me... I don't know if you're familiar with my YouTube series Granite Moths but in it we do a comical version of the Operator logo in which we draw x's through the balls of a drawn penis, and if you look closely at that image, then you will notice that the street is in the shape of a cock and balls. Coincidences don't often find themselves now, do they?

P.S. I'm still looking for a climbable-tower-type object thing that I use for Granite Moths, so if you could give me any ideas that'd be massively appreciated. Obviously if you live in a different country to me, then there'd be absolutely no point in telling me anything because I won't be able to get there. Remember, I have Countr so if you try and screw me over then I will find out where you live and I will burn down your house with combustible lemons. Bastard.

Anyway, that's all from me so I'll catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment