Sunday 8 May 2011

Wophia's Partay

Everything seems to be about Sophia this week, but there is definitely at least some kind of reasonable explanation for this eventually to have come about on us in such a way as to make it seem like something important has happened. Well it has. You know how I didn't really make a big deal out of turning 18? Yeah? Well, Sophia went and did the same thing. Turning 18 meaning. Although she didn't really make a big deal of it either though. Intriguing.

So now I'm going to take you on an adventure - no wait, we've already been on an adventure this week. You were attacked by flying invisible wolves. Let's not take another adventure for a little while yet.

So, to the matter at hand. What on Earth happened this weekend? Well I'll tell you what didn't happen this weekend: catching herpes. Actually, somebody, somewhere in the east-end of London probably caught herpes this weekend.

Anyway, let's start with Saturday. I phoned Josh yesterday early and he responded, "I'm standing outside your house." As fine as this was, I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit freaked out by this, but that didn't matter because we had to get to town. To do some stuff. We parted with some monies to buy her Ass:Bro and an amusing card that said "Harry Pottermus" and it was hilarious.

So, with that being that we popped back to Laura's house for some light refreshments. Josh also got a lap dance off Laura's brother. Laura's brother also popped his teeth out. So many talents.

After we left Laura's house Josh got to see my bedroom for the first time. He liked all the stuff that was in it, but he did not like the lack of space. I don't like the lack of space either, but I have to live with it.

Soon though, Luke picked us up in his Triumph Herald, which is the best car ever. Josh despises how out of date it is and how everything seems to be in constant disrepair. I, however, love the fact that it's still standing. Today's cars go down and stay down, whereas old engineering just keeps coughing back to life, no matter what you do it. It's truly quite remarkable.

When we arrived at Sophia's house I can't remember what happened. I'm pretty sure we were the first to arrive, but don't take my word for it. But yeah, after everyone arrived Doctor Who happened. This was one of their typical, "Yeah we've done like a billion awesome episodes in a row so we'll calm it down a bit now with a lovely story about a pirate who reconciles with his stowaway son and ends up flying an alien spaceship somehow," episodes. It wasn't as good as the Silence storyline, which was awesome. So mega awesome. It had Slender Man in it.

Then my memory got fuzzy. I'm pretty sure at least a billion things happened. You know what? Someone'll facebook it, maybe upload a few pictures. Although I do know that at least five billion sex references were made. At least.

I seem to be doing this recently. Parties seem to be not ever fresh in my head anymore and my amusing takes on them aren't as amusing. It's not even that I get drunk, because if I got drunk then I'd have a million things to talk about. Perhaps that's it. Perhaps I've gone into a state of mellow which makes it more difficult to A: remember things that happen and B: be at least mega fun, which I normally am. Strange.

Oh well, I do know that Sophia's 18th shin to the dig was amazingly awesome and her cooking was top-notch as always. You know what? I remember sitting under a fan and staring at it for ages. Perhaps that cooked my memory. Oh well, it was super duper fantastic and I thank Sophia a lot for making it all happen. You're a star (Y)

Anyway, this week is my last week ever. Ever. After this week I can willingly leave school and only come back for exams. So yeah, there's a lot of pressure on for the next five days of blog posts to be fucking awesome.

Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment