Wednesday 21 December 2011

First Flight Footy

First Flight Footy: Ligue 1 - 18th December 2011: I'm so out of my depth that the bottom looks like a tiny speck. So, French football, in the ... whateverth week of Ligue 1. Things are rea..."

Dukey told me that I need to plug First Flight Footy. So here it is. A plug.


I hope you've enjoyed this plug for First Flight Footy. Gah! I hate saying footy. Why couldn't it be called First Flight Football? It's so much more catchy, and people don't feel homosexual for saying it. I'm not going to lie, I feel a little bit homosexual every time I say footy. It's just such a ... homosexual word. If you are a homosexual, then you are also entitled to think that "footy" is a shit word, and as such you can feel a little bit paedophilic every time you say it. No, that makes it sound like there's a scale. Hmm... How can I get out of this mess...? How about we just scrap that whole idea, and just all collectively agree that the word "footy" sucks balls and/or pussies depending on your preference.

Boom! Nailed it.

In any case, you may be interested to here, fans of Cliché Life Stuff (the best blog in the interwebs), that I am now writing for a third blog called that thing up there.

Oh, while I'm talking about blogging, I have the opportunity to be professionally published in... Okay, I've forgotten the name of the people I'll be blogging for, but nonetheless it's a professional thing that could get my name out there and make me famous. Not that I want to be famous of course, because I despise the idea of fame, but you know, I might make random money for doing nothing, which is always good. They want me to blog about uni stuff, and since it'll be looked at by industry professionals it might... not be as funny as this blog, but in this blog I take the piss out of everyone on the planet including myself.

You're a dick.
Okay, well my Inside Voice takes the piss out of me at least.

I'm going to leave you with the motto that I created for First Flight Football (I'm also going to slowly make people say that in the hopes that it'll be converted to not have the homosexual and/or straight (depending on your preference) word that is "footy"):

Be prepared to be kicked in the balls. Footballs.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment