Saturday 24 December 2011

In The Run Up

So, it's Christmas day on Sunday (tomorrow if I don't finish this post in the next five minutes, which I probably won't. It's currently still Friday for me, but it might be Saturday for you, in any case, let's get on with this and close these brackets up) and therefore I need to update you on all of the shenanigans of the last few days.

And you know what's amazing about this post? I can do it in two formats. Just wait and see.

Sophia's Big Christmas Meal
Ever had a girl cook turkey and stuffing potatoes and vegetables and pigs in blankets for you? Yes? Oh, well then you won't be jealous that Sophia did exactly that for us on Wednesday. Wait, was it Wednesday? Nope, it was Tuesday. Sorry! On Tuesday Sophia did exactly that for us. Do I have pictures? Probably.


There she is, looking all radiant and what not. As is always the style with my photography, Sophia totally wasn't ready for this photograph. Although I gave Luke plenty of time to pose for this photograph:


He's just not making the effort really, is he? In any case, the meal was absolutely gorgeous. I can honestly say that it was nicer than the meal I had with Demon TV at Toby Carvery in Leicester. And you know what she did that I've never seen before? A bowl of stuffing. That's like, an unlimited amount of stuffing. Well, not quite unlimited, but I always find balls of stuffing to be... not quite enough. You get one or two balls of stuffing, and by the time you've had half of your turkey it's gone! I shouldn't have to ration my stuffing to only have it on every other mouthful. That's ridiculous. Whereas at Sophia's, this wasn't a problem at all, and in fact there was enough to have with the potatoes and pigs in blankets as well.

I also got to dress up and look amazing.


That's all there is to that day. Well done Sophia and thank you for making that positively scrumptious meal, you wonderful person you.

Secret Santa
Hah! I don't have to write anything!


Dual format blog post for the win.

I'm not going to bother say Merry Christmas to you yet because I do indeed plan on ... ah hell, I've got another vlog post to edit. But yeah, I plan on writing again tomorrow (probably at midnight again because that's what I do) so you can look forward to an amazing Christmas-themed blog post with shit everywhere*.

*There won't actually be any shit.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment