Friday 9 December 2011

The King's Speech


So, last night... nope, Wednesday night the Demon TV crew went out for a massive meal at Toby Carvery. It was delicious. And it only cost £13.99 for as much food as you wanted! And then of course there was the small matter of buying drinks... but in any case, that's fine because I'm not spending any more money on alcohol until January.

So, let's get on with the story. Actually, I kind of summarised it pretty well if I'm honest. In fact, there's not much I can tell you that I didn't say in the vlog so... I honestly don't know where to go from here. Would it be okay to just leave the post like this? I don't see anything wrong with it if I'm honest.

But you know what tomorrow is? Yeah! It's the second episode of my massively popular adventure into the things that I should have done in my childhood. Who knows? I might even vlog in this one. If indeed I deem it appropriate to whip my camera out while Bekah and Lauren are trying to talk to me and push record. I think they'd be cool with it. Would you be cool with it? You'd be cool with it. Uh, but yeah, this time Bekah's taking me to Cadbury World, which apparently everyone this side of England has been to, so I guess it's my turn now.

Why the hell didn't I do any of this stuff as a child? Oh wait, just remembered why. You know, living without my family has made me almost forget what shit people they are. But now I've just been reminded. But nah, it's far easier to live with them if I don't actually live with them than it is to live with them. And yes, that did make perfect sense.

Either way, I've said all I really need to say. If I think of something random to do I'll make a new post, but that's always the situation, so don't count on it.

Pete out.

No comments:

Post a Comment