Tuesday 2 February 2010

02 Feb 2010 - Nothing Interesting

Well I thought I'd start off with nothing interesting.
At the time of writing I'm talking to KB, and she's a great person to talk to. Needless to say we live a couple of hundred miles apart, but somehow the connection has been made and it has stayed. The only other instance in which I have stayed in contact with someone I don't physically know is the Swede, but he doesn't leave me alone.

I regret to say that she and Frenchy/Lamaal know something that my actual family (meaning my close friends) don't know. That being of the hurting of myself. They should know, but sometimes I can't trust them.
It's the guys mainly, Big P can be very untrustworthy, because of the way he messes around. I can trust the Stag, but I've also known him to double-cross me on more than one occasion, either just by telling everyone else and going "haha", or by reporting to the Doe. Perhaps us males are just completely untrustworthy altogether.

I would trust the Doe, but I've also known her to tell the Stag things, one thing in particular that was like "Whoa, I told you that in confidence." Next thing you know the Stag tells Pogostick and then the whole frickin world goes "Oh my god."

So yeah, that's why I haven't told my actual family.

Well, they'll know now as soon as they realise that this is me.

Anyway, I'm scarpering for the night.
What I plan on doing in future posts is lifting stuff from the T-Dog (my diary - with an extra little codename just to confuse things up a little), because that has some pretty deep shit in it.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment