Wednesday 10 February 2010

10/02/2010 - An Average Day

Okay, so I haven't thought this post through in my head, but I'll improvise.
I decided that since all of my posts have been pretty negative, I'll write one on a day that actually went pretty well.

First Lesson : Free/French
I say free forward slash French because I go it about half and half. I join the krewe in our spot before the start of lesson for a quick laugh and a morning pick-me up before heading to the room in languages where the short French woman completely ignores us in our so called "speaking" lesson. I and Descje always leave at some point to go do our own thing for a while. This time we decided to go to breakfast and then not go back to French. That way, I got to spend the rest of the lesson with the Krewe. Result.

Tutor Time
What can I report? I'm being pestered about driving lessons by Lamaal. That abbreviated name sounds funny. Anyway, uhh, I lost my train of thought.

Second Lesson : German
Wicked. Always fun to hang with Pedadu and Johalaha (you will praise Johalaha and strike down those who do not - sorry, it sounds like a god's name). We never do much in Ms Hibberd's lessons, but hey, you have to have fun.

Third Lesson : French
Smarties. Lots of Smarties. Yum. Lunch with the Krewe. Nice.

Fourth Lesson : Teaching
Got a break from the actual teaching of the year eights today to watch some stupid play on their future options. Must say it was quite amusing, purely because of how ridiculous it was.

Fifth Lesson : Teaching
Started drawing with the year sevens now. Quite boring, if I say so myself. However, I think I've almost completed my list of siblings from our year in that group
Scott Bulchin's sister
Luke McIntyre's sister
Alex Sadler's brother
Kate Matthews' sister
Maire Beatty's brother
Almost sure that Sophie Dickinson's sister is in there too, although I haven't confirmed this yet
Needless to say they all instantly recognised me in the first few lessons.
I'm also finding a new sibling every week.
So who will I find next week?
Perhaps Bejocr has a random younger brother I never knew about.
Ooh, scary stuff.

The Bus
The year sevens (including Kate's sister) decided it would be a good idea to roll to the back of the bus purely because only I and another sixth former were there. Bet that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't taught half of them in the past.

Anyway, that's my rendition of a pretty good Wednesday
Pretty standard Wednesday, but hey, standard good is better than random shit is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment