Tuesday 23 February 2010

RAWWRRRR

Yes. Rawr indeed.

So we're well back into the thick of things, after that little day off.
But, I'm not too depressed about it, things are going well.
Besides, I need this week to finish my DT project, that should be hell, yet strangely it isn't. Although Quinreynolds is constantly bitching to us, which wastes a sizeable chunk of the lesson. Good going (Y)

Anyweg, as I said, things are going pretty well.
There've been like, no negative emotions for a while, happiness levels are rising again :)
Although I must say I'm pretty pissed that one of my kids continues to annoy members of my tutor group. I ought to beat him.
Also, my little brother keeps talking at me, yeah, not to me.
"I wonder what I should wear... jeans or trackies?"
Do you think I give a shit?
No, I don't.
"Haha, I've got my revision guides"
Oh, get you. You might not fail afterall. Although you probably will. Hah.
Stupid little dick.
He also asks stupid personal questions like "have you had sex yet?" or "do you wank?"
WHY
When the fuck have even paid attention to him, let alone cared about his pathetic little life?
It angers me that he's trying to break down the very thing that makes this family unique, our ability to give absolutely no shit about what we're doing. Why would he try and ruin something like that?
And yeah, I know what everyone's about to say "maybe you should just talk to him and the rest of your family and then maybe those questions wouldn't sound so stupid to you."
My reply will simply be this: no.
Not now, not ever.
Piss off with that idea.

Ooh, god, this light-hearted post really went south.
Apologies.

Catch y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment