Tuesday 2 February 2010

40 Truths

Hey, I haven't done these in a while, and I also don't care that this particular quiz might be aimed at girls. Seriously, I don't. In the past I've been told that my answers to these quizzes are a thing of beauty, random girls suddenly emailing me like "Hey I read your quiz, and I have to say that I love them!" I enjoyed that moment, and that moment when it happened again with a different girl. Nice. "They're so much better than everyone elses!" Okay, I've got carried away.

40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what...

1 - Have you ever been asked out?
Yes, yes I have. First ever relationship I was asked out, back when I was shy and naiive.

2 - Where was your avatar picture taken?
Well all of them were taken in my bedroom, don't think I have one on the blog yet though.

3 - What is your middle name?
Luke - A biblical referrence, like the rest of my name.
Except my last name, that means son of rabbit.

4 - Your current relationship status?
Desperately single.
Seriously, it's like the most single anyone could be.
But meh.

5 - Does your crush like you back?
Hahaha, I've given up on saying I have a 'crush' on someone.
Now it's just "Oh she's nice" or simply "I would"
Cliché guy response there.

6 - What is your current mood?
Oh I'm alright, bit miffed but hey? When aren't I?

7 - What color underwear are you wearing?
Ooh, cheeky, oh do stop *waves hand like a gay man*
But anyway, my boxer shorts are blue today I think.

8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Ees green, senor, my colour I've been told.

9 - Missing something?
Why? What have you taken?

10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
Take a guess, genius.
I'd cure lukemia.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what and why?
Oh I wouldn't be one animal, I'd be a bald eagle, a snake, a frog, a dolphin, a kangaroo and definitely a wolf.
Maybe a rabbit.
I don't give simple answers.

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
I nearly got molested by two drunk men. They had broken bottles.
I've also nearly been in a car crash, me on the road.

13 - Something you do a lot?
What don't I do a lot?
Catch herpes. That's what.

14 - The song stuck in your head?
and why do birds... suddenly appear... everytime... you and I are near?
Just like me, they long to be... close to yohoouu

15 - Who did you copy and paste this from?
The interweb.

16 - Name someone who has the same birthday as you.
No one shares my birthday.
Not that I know of anyway.
I mean, I'm sure someone does, but I don't care.
It's my day.

17 - When was the last time you cried?
I don't cry. One of my many flaws.

18 - Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Oui. I did a solo at my old school for our leaving performance.
"We could anything that we wanted to be, and it's not too late to chahange"

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Telekenesis.
Moving stuff with my mind.
Opening doors without touching them.
Shit like that.

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Shape if I can't see their face (I refrain from saying boobs) and then their lips.
In fact, the girl's features as an ensemble.
There isn't a particular part of a girl that makes me go "ooh I would" and then I look at her face and go "Oh maybe not"
No, it's always "Okay, she could be hot, okay, turn around, let me see your face, nice fit."

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't.

22 - What's your biggest secret?
Ooh, sneaky.

23 - Favorite color?
I don't particularly care.
I have a favourite colour for different things.
Par exemple, I would have a red shirt, but not red trousers.
I would cream leather seats, but a metalic grey car.

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
I watch man shows.
Scrubs.
Heroes.
TV panel shows like Mock the Week and Have I Got News for You.
Other stuff.

25 - What's on your wall?
Currently my personal England shirt and a couple of achievables.

26 - What are you?
Magic.
Possibly in a can.

27 - Do you speak any other language?
Every language on the face of the planet.

28 - What's your favorite smell?
Smoked ham.
Seriously, it's like the best smell of all time.
I can sit there and sniff at my sandwich for ages.

29 - Describe your life in one word.
Meh.

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Oui, my first.
It was alright.
Not going to make a fuss.

31 - What are you thinking about right now?
I'm just thinking about what I would be doing right now if I was a spy.
Perhaps I'd be sitting on a bench, with good bush coverage, so that there is little chance of an ambush.

33 - What should you be doing?
Work. That I said I'd be doing instead of whatever the other option this evening was.

34 - Who was the last being that made you upset/angry?
Hmm, good question. Probably me, I do that a lot.

35 - How often do you talk to God?
All the time.
Yeah, me and the g-dogg are like that *does weird gangsta thing with the fingers and the chest hitting and the what not*.

37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Jeremy.
Yup, that's right, it's a first name, not a last name.
Get me.

39 - What is your natural hair color?
This.

40 - What are you terrible at?
Oh just about everything.

1 comment:

  1. 28 - MEGA LOL
    "I could just sit and sniff my sandwich" I just imagined you inhaling a sandwich. I sure did larf.

    ReplyDelete