Tuesday 2 February 2010

In the beginning...

... exciting story about the heavens and the Earth/some huge explosion.

Hi, I'm the Wolf.
I'd like to say what my actual name is, but stuff and stuff about identity and people finding out about stuff.

Anyway, let's start with a little about me whatsit
...

Okay, I give up, I'll just do some kind of thing about something or nothing

Also, I apologise for being a little something, but I can't be bothered proofreading and stuff so I'm just going to type stuff as I think it - best way to blog in my view.

Right, here's me and my life in a short little niblet:
I'm a self-loathing, self-harming, jealous, depressive, too-skinny-for-my-own-good idiot who follows girls around like there's no tomorrow.
I hate my family, I have only one parent and one grandparent, plus my two brothers = the only direct family I have.

On the other hand I am always happy when with my actual family, those-lot-that-I-love.
At these moments I am an accepted member of society with goals and attributes that can actually be marked down as something acceptable, or other ramble.

Anyway, that's my ramble about myself, if whatever vague
I'm welcome to questioning, so fire away.

No comments:

Post a Comment