Tuesday 23 March 2010

Fist of God Tuesday

Lujamc will get it ;)
Anyway, on to it and what not.

First Lesson - Structured Study
In the time that I promised myself that I'd be learning my French, I got the guys to decide what their chosen events will be at our upcoming Battle of the Sexes within the Krewe.
It's straightforward, three competitors on each side, me as the judge and a whole mess of fun and crazy competitions. More on that later.

Tutor Time
...
It's been left blank for a reason.

Second Lesson - French
I felt the need to isolate myself this lesson, partly because I couldn't be bothered to create room on the incredibly cramped table, partly because I wanted to learn some more of my speaking questions, partly because they won't miss me and partly because I could feel anger brewing up inside me. I could not be bothered with the moan that I didn't bring sweets in, which I apparently have to buy with no money, and any money I did have went to charity.
"What a stupid idea," you might say.
But I put it to you that a decent person looks at the coins that they have left after spending it all on clothes and useless shit like sweets for lessons and instead thinks "Someone else could do better with it." So I gave it up. Straight in the bucket. And then there's the money for the Shirt of Hurt campaign that I need to pay up when the dynamic duo ask for it.
So fuck off, twat-cunts.
I'll do it when I have money that apparently can be wasted on such a useless opportunity.
You want to judge me because of that?
Fine.
Go ahead.
I really don't give a shit.
Why have I gone this far in depth?
Because I could hear you judging me, even if you didn't sound the necessary words to form a sentence detailing your judgement. I could still fucking hear you all going "What a selfish cunt"
You think I didn't have the intention of buying them?
Well you're fucking wrong.
But I believe my money is better spend saving people's lives than feeding your fat, apparently money spewing holes.

Third Lesson - Free
In another lesson where I planned to speak French, I decided to write down the girl's even ideas.
So
Here they are.
Football, rugby, the convenient dinner competition, arm wrestling, the limbo, trampoline wrestling, who can eat the [...] the fastest? who can give me the most money? General knowledge quiz, QI style General Ignorance quiz, Call of Duty, Wii Sports, Grifball from Halo, 6 legged sack race at noon, the loudest burp competition, piggy back race, Questions Only improv round, pattycakes?, the balance competition, un deux trois?, skipping ropes, embroidery, dancing, manicures, eye brow plucking, biggest earrings, paper aeroplane race, leg waxing, the styling competition, the Who can wear make-up for the longest stint? round, trampoline acrobatics, 100m dash, impress me with your impressions, the "Me" quiz, the high heel 50m race, twister, the Sound Effects improv round, a Hoedown improv round, hula hoops, netball, gay chicken, straight chicken and the Scenes We'd Like to See improv round.
I will of course be the host and judge of these events, and I reckon this would be a good place to tally up the scores.

Fourth Lesson - Media
I got a B in my first mock exam :)
This made me happy
Then we went off and did other work... work that I got bored of attempting to do so I uhh... what did I do? I filled the time by writing other stuff about stuff.

Fifth Lesson - DT
Not much to report.
Last time we were in DT it was coursework, now it isn't. It's revision! Yay!

So yeah, quite a mixed day to say the least.
I reckon my mood is Joy but Cross at the same time.
I also have a bad feeling that this angry streak won't halt itself tomorrow.
But we shall see.
I just need to calm myself down if I do, take a time out and what not.
See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your French exam :)
    Yey for isolation! :DD I love it. One reason for me being on top in French ^^
    You have the right to spend your money on whatever you like. They're silly.

    ReplyDelete