Thursday 18 March 2010

HUGE NEWS

I'M GETTING A NEW DOG!

No more wanting a small furry animal to gallop towards me and jump on me as I walk in through the door. Soon I will have that all again!
Yay!

I've literally just found out, my Dad announced to me.
The cleaner's going to train it for three months (because we don't have the number of people that are at home enough of the time to do that) and then in June-ish time we'll have him or her.

So right now, over the next few months, I need to compile a list of names.
Please, all of you, anyone reading, just think of a name, and put it in a comment.
Then there'll be a vote
Then that will be my official name put forward in the family discussion.
Unless I don't like what you choose.
I'm not calling my new dog Syndrome, for example.

5 comments: