Monday 15 March 2010

Miserable Monday

It's only miserable because we have been forced back into the monotony of school life.
Fun stuff.
To make matters interesting, I've got a German speaking mock tomorrow that I'm totally not ready for. In fact, I don't think anyone is. At all. Maybe Johalaha.
Anyway, onto the awesome structure!

First Lesson - Media
Just to really hit it home that this term was going to be hell, Miss T decided to give us a mock exam! I don't think this is actually that bad, since essay writing is one of my strengths, I think. Heck, I don't know what my strengths are really, which is of course one of my weaknesses.

Tutor Time
Ah, this is something I've missed. The chat with Lamaal at tutor time. I probably shouldn't say what was discussed, for disclosure reasons, but yeah, we had a good chat.

Second Lesson - Structured Study
It started with Dukeystein being an arse and refusing to sit in our usual spot. It's a perfectly good spot. It's in a nice position where not many people can see us, and it's quite close to Pamchu and Joancl so if I feel the need to interract with them, I could. But noooo, he had to sit elsewhere, and then text and email me to come over. Wuhhat a tuhit. Turns out I just ended up doing work anyway. Also the computers he and Lujamc were out didn't even have ProDesktop! Our usual computers are fine, they work, they have ProDesktop and the other programs I need. Arsehole. And no, I'm not dropping this.

Third Lesson - French
Sat there learning my speaking booklet. Didn't get very far.

Fourth Lesson - DT
Made some more headway with my project. I've decided to frost parts of my design to uhh... hide the imperfections. I don't want to sit there for a year trying to wet and dry my way to victory. It won't work anyway, if I wet and dry, all it will do is make a nice opaque section on my nice clear acrylic. That is something I do not want. Next task is to figure out what to do with the handle, I'm not leaving it with a huge hole in the top... although I could use that frost to my advantage again...

Fifth Lesson - German
As I said, I have a mock tomorrow so I really, reheheaaaally need to get on and learn this fucking topic or I'll be dead in the water. Or I'll just make it up... nah, I'll get a better grade if I learn this and blab the rest. Yeah, good idea, Pete. Thanks, Pete. No problem, Pete. Okay, I've gone crazy.
No you haven't.
Shut up.
Okay.
So yeah, I spent half the lesson with Chibberd as she corrected my work, and then we finished off by watching Andere Fred.
Oh Andere Fred
Mutti lass ihn auf der Kopf allen
Jetzt ist er nicht so Klug
Er ist ein bisschen anderes...
... nur ein bisschen...
*400% speed bridge*

So yeah, that's Miserable Monday.
I wonder what fantastic alliteration I'll think of for Tuesday
Ooh, only time will tell.
Until next time.
Buhbye

No comments:

Post a Comment