Saturday 6 March 2010

Solitude Saturday

Yeah, I was kind of hoping this week's 'my day' blog would include a Krewe activity.
But, as the title suggests (and these titles are getting good. I mean, suck on that alliteration), there wasn't one.
Which is fair enough, we're busy people, and we can't always be ferrying around different towns. Buses are fuck expensive today.
You know what else sucks? I can't have an awesome structure.
Or maybe... maybe I can.

08:35-10:05 - Sleep

10:05-10:20 - Sleep

10:20-11:35 - Sleep

11:35-11:50 - Got up

11:50-13:35 - Breakfast
I made myself a cheese, chicken and ham sandwich, bunged in the microwave for 50 seconds to get that awesome taste. I also got asked if I wanted lunch, I declined and had a banana. No point having a sandwich straight after another one. I then proceeded to eat biscuits and other healthy snack foods during this time.

13:35-14:50 - God knows
Oh yeah, I took Poppet for a walk.
She's an awesome dog, only had her for this week though.
I'd love to just keep her, forever.
I miss having a dog around.
I lost my dog in the summer, that shook me up real bad.
He was literally my best friend, as sad as that sounds, but hey? If the only person whom you could talk to in your house wasn't your best friend, who were they?
Sometimes I feel like god is just taking everything away from me, and giving nothing back. Sorry to get all religious on your asses, but what other thing would I use? I could say life's taking everything... whatever.
But seriously, it sucks. So fucking much.
Just give me a new family already, god, it'd solve everything.
No?
Alright.
Fuck you.

14:50-16:05 - God knows
Oh yeah, I went on the Xbox to enjoy shooting foreigners with Herr Dukeystein, AKA Pedadu, or his extended title Evil Tyrant Lord Dukeystein. Or his lessar title, Dukemeister, or Dukelworth or Dukington or any other variant of Duke.

Yeah, the structure didn't work too well for Solitude Saturday.
But meh. What can you do?
Oh yeah, for any of you that don't know, that's how my lessons work.
But without sleep for the first lesson, I do actually have to do work.
Wish I could sleep through first lesson, but meh, can't have everything.

2 comments:

  1. We need to arrange some Krewe activities then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it went on till 5 past 4 like school. XD

    ReplyDelete