Wednesday 3 March 2010

Touché

Yes, it was part of one of our "Normal Chatola" conversations.
I'd just rejoined the chat and everyone had left apart from myself, Evil Tyrant Lord Dukeystein (Pedadu) and Ailoango, and I found myself explaining the meaning of the word 'touché'.
Needless to say, I ended up using it in an amusing context, saying it would be stupid to say it in a really heated argument.
"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"
"No I'm not, don't be stupid."
"THEN WHY DO THESE KNICKERS SAY 'JANICE' IN THEM?"
"Ah.. touché."

Which leads the post nicely on to another little thing about me.
I haven't previously told you about my creative side.
That little author inside me just trying to burst out and tell everyone about stuff that doesn't exist.
Sometimes it comes in little doses like that ^^
Other times it wants to write an entire story about a Boy...
A Boy with No Name.
Watch your shadow, it might not be yours.

Booyah, got an advertisement in a blog, how wicked am I?
Not that wicked.

And yeah, sometimes it wants to write an octology about a guy called Tom Richardson, AKA the Bullet Runner.
Kinda sounds like Blade Runner doesn't it?
Well shut up.
That had nothing to do with the naming.
I needed a name, and I thought Bullet was a good start, and then Runner just followed.
What? I also have names like the Trouble Maker, Overly Cocky, Copy Cat, Feminine Fighter, Natural Leader, and then some amusing names that made me smile when I wrote them.

Anyway, today, the 04 March 2010, Wednesday.
'Twas a good day, had a portion of the krewe over for a few cold drinks and a chat around the coffee table.
Had quite an amusing time, as always :)

Right, have a good time with wHatever activies you may be entertaining yourself with.
I'm bugging out.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment