Thursday 18 March 2010

Repression

So God decided to bring back some horrible memories from my childhood and it's kind of bumming me out.
I haven't tried to let it get in the way of social interactions with friends and such, but occasionally I've just gone "fuck it" and punched a wall.
But hey, I've repressed a few feelings lately, and I don't think god was liking all this "Hey I'll just put this emotion to one side and get on with things" thing that I've been managing to do as of late.
Fuck you, g-dogg. You used to be cool, man.
"I'm still cool!"
Then make these images disappear from my head then, you tool.
"..."
Yeah, that's what I thought.
All about 'balance' isn't it?
Grr.

In other news, the German mock went a bit shit and the Taliban have said "Okay, America, take it, we give up. We're surrendering and what not. Just add us on Facebook!"
I may have made one of those up.
But anyway, I've got the French mock to revise for now, which I will damn well do good in. You'll see. You'll all see.
Okay, yeah, I've admitted defeat.
The mock isn't going to go well, at all.
Blame the French teachers for that.
Descje knows what I'm talking about.

Je vous dis adieu, mes copains.
I's out, as a white man trying to be a black man would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment