Sunday 28 March 2010

Petty Annoyances

It seems that my not so subtle messages haven't gotten through.
Unsurprising to be honest, I even ranted on to Pedadu about it.
Alas he is a good friend and does keep me company on those days when it's either stay home and box the X with him or pointlessly walk/jog/bike around Kettering or wander the paths of the Sukhrahl.

Anyway, onto and uptowards.
In Lujamc's blog he said about feeling in the way of Bejocr and Johalaha in the morning and needed someone 'new' to hang with in the mornings.
Hint: I walk past you and say hi every single fricking morning and my lockers are 20 steps away.
It really pisses me off how you guys seem to only acknowledge my existence when I am standing right in your faces.
And Dukeymon, you don't need to explain yourself again.
Bejocr talked about how she loved it on Wednesday when the krewe was waiting for her at the lockers, that I will mention again, are twenty steps away from mine, and that she felt fantastic about.
I had to battle my way through hundreds of prepubescant kids to find no one waiting for me, after having to break up two fucking fights, which is quite a feat for someone who actually has no real power in the classroom, except for my incredibly angry, shouty shouty voice and tall stature. However, fortunately my current year 7s are amazing. Year 8s are still dicks though.
So do I have to shrink half a foot and grow a pair of baboingas to recieve that same feeling of being welcomed?
Seriously, it's like everyone in the world is constantly pissed off at me.
Yes, I can be a dick, but so can everyone else.
But seriously, what the fuck have I done?
Someone, just tell me, right now, what on Earth I've done to be wanted by no one.
Grr.
I better get superpowers for this.
No? Okay, God, you just keep this up and we'll see how you like it when I'm up there poking you in the eye. Constantly. With a pencil. And then I'm going to get a permanent marker and draw a cock on your head. Hah.
And yeah, yeah, atheists, this is all a bit "Oh you think this is god's doing. I see" isn't it?
But do you really think that it's coincidental that everything I've ever done has failed miserably? Someone writes a half-assed peice of shit that doesn't make sense and everyone claps their hands and goes "bravo" or "that's well wicked, mate" and I put my heart and soul into something that could work, top-selling authors-inspired story that I would consider pretty good for a person of my intelligence and it almost works, almost, so nearly there, but instead of "great start, keep this up and you could produce some pretty good stuff one day" I get a parody and become a laughing stock.
What did I do to deserve that?
What did I do to be classed as a 'pervert', despite the fact that what I say and do doesn't represent perversion at all. In any way. And if you want to argue that go ahead. But I bet you that anything you can possibly think of has no real evidence to support it.
What did I do to receive two arseholes of brothers, a violent father and no mother to grow up with?
Huh?
WHAT DID I FUCKING DO.
Enlighten me, god, or atheists or anyone else.
Enlighten me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw man, I'm sorry I made that quiz. I didn't expect everyone to write you as "Pervert" and for it to then offend you. But hey, it was aaaages ago. Aaaaaaaaaages ago.
    You know I occasionally try to talk to you in French <.< heeeehhhh? I like your blogs, and your attitude.
    What's your writing thing about that makes it so epic then?
    Tbh I figure you won't even see this message... let alone reply to it >.> oh well.

    ReplyDelete