Wednesday 23 June 2010

Come on England Wednesday

I know, it's been such an amazing week so far that I've had to do another my day post.
Awesome stuff, huh?

First Lesson - Free
Ah yes, free. Dukey and Joe had to do work, and Becca decided to take the day off, so I had Luke all to myself. And then Harry joined us. We basically did the whole Media Suite thing again, so that I could edit Kevin's Magical Story Show, and I must say I'm proud of Luke's work on it. He has potential. This happened until breakfast, when we met the other two. After breakfast I found Paul and we had a shout at Duguid and he finally agreed to 'see what he can do' for next year. Breakthrough at last.

Tutor Time
Smiley face

Second Lesson - German
Ah, now this was a fun lesson. We talked about the environment, and I learned a thing or two about tidal energy.

Third Lesson - French
Ah, I forgot that this was the most boring lesson ever. I don't think it even deserves recollection. So after lunch with Harry and Tom, I didn't go back, and just hung with the Physics lot until....

Fourth Lesson - Young Enterprise
Wait, wait, wait, hold on one cotton-picking, Jew-gold coveting minute there, I don't do Young Enterprise?
Wrong, I'm now the employee of the year.
I've sold more of those keyring things than anyone else, thanks to my connections with the underbelly of Brooke Weston. Namely - years seven and eight.
So yeah, I gave them ideas for what to do next and such, and then I and Luke stood by as they did work for him. Sounds like a great deal, if you ask me.

Fifth Lesson - Teaching/Match
Yes, Mr Brown was kind enough to put the game on while the little ones worked. And I've got to say, what a game. Lots of work done during this time too.
It was brilliant, I managed to help the kids while my eyes were transfixed on England's brilliant playing. Thank god Capello did the right thing this time, and used Defoe as the starter and Hesky as the fallback option. Bravo. It really paid off.
England did use some dirty tactics towards the end though, but hey, playing it safe is better than conceding.
But I'm rather disappointed though, I missed the first goal by about a second!
"Peter, can you come and help me?"
I turn, and guess what the next thing that happens is?
"YAAAAAYYYYYYYY"
What? YOU'RE KIDDING ME?!
So I stuck my finger in the air and made her wait until I had seen the replay twice through, and then I helped.
Amazing goal though.
Luke also joined when the first half came to a close :D

So yes, a pretty fantastic day, if I say so myself.
More of those to come, please.
Disappointed I didn't see my year eights though, I'll have to catch up with them hopefully tomorrow.
Catch you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment