Sunday 27 June 2010

Leeds

I've made my decision, I want to go there.
It's 2 and a half hours up the road, but it's so god damn fantastic.
I mean, I thought Oxford looked good, but this place is just something else.
Firstly, we looked at the accommodation, which was a real eye opener to what university life is going to be like.
Yeah, it'll be like a youth hostel for an entire year (but at least the bedrooms are all singles).
It's not brilliant, to say the least.
And this is the higher end of working class universities.
So yeah, living at Uni is going to be a little scary.
This is something Oxford and Northampton didn't tell me.
I then went to a talk on Product Design, and now I realise that I want to do that for a the rest of my life, just like I want to do German and Media for the rest of my life. I'd also quite like to do French, Spanish and Italian for the rest of my life, and maybe Swedish too. Also wouldn't mind doing History. Or Geography. Science and Psychology also fascinate me. Engineering is a blast.
See, this is why I have a problem.
What do I do once I leave school?

Anyway, yes, after that I decided that there was no point going to the languages talks, and instead went into the heart of Leeds.
I was gobsmacked.
Everything is just so huge there. And so easy to find.
And there are loads of hot chicks, too!

So yeah, Leeds gives me the opportunity to do pretty much whatever I want, and it's definitely number one on the list.
Now, you lot, put Leeds down as well.
I don't care how good Leicester looks, and I also don't give a damn how close it is to home. Yeah, Nottingham doesn't look that bad either, but my brother goes there and he's from Montagu! What kind of message does that portray?
Although, Lauren's brother goes there as well and he got 4 A's at A-level.
But still, Leeds is where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment