Wednesday 9 June 2010

W'Media Wednesday

See? It's still an alliteration, it works.

First Lesson - Free
The usual Krewe time was interrupted by the Physics exam which took away a sizeable chunk of the home dogs, and so it was just I, Luke, Becca, Sophia and Aimee (plus a couple of tag-alongs)for the lesson, which was pretty cool.
Like very pretty cool.
What did we do?
I can't recall.
Revision and dawdle.
Sounds about right.

Second Lesson - German
Started off the lesson talking to Jed and Caitlin about stuff and stuffs and Caitlin's very attractive. Sorry, that was my penis talking.
We then got to watch an amusingly amusing film about a big shoe and cowboys.
It's kind of like Shanghai Noon but instead of Jackie Chan, there's a Native American.
It's actually rather funny, and I almost understand it!
Yeah, the subtitles were in German... and so was the film.
But it's good practise.

Third Lesson - Lunch
What? That was my third lesson.
Becca and Sophia were kind enough to come out of their English lesson so that I had someone to eat with.
We ended up in top brown after traipsing around the school looking for somewhere that wasn't too hot for Becca :D
Because the room was silent we decided it appropriate to be quiet too, which was a calling for Becca and I to sit in the corner and giggle about stuff and make faces. That was a nice little pick-me-up before I had to roll out.
After a hug from the both of them I wandered over to the media exam, where I was totally like "I should really hang out with these people more, then maybe I'd feel like I can eat with them... fuck that, I have the Krewe" rather than like "Holy fuck I've got an exam. Panic. Panic. Panic. Panic."
But seriously, I'm not the panicking type.
Totally cramps my style.

Fourth Lesson - *cries*
My poor kids! I can't imagine what horrors they had to endure while I was in that stupid exam.
I mean, don't get me wrong, the exam went quite well.
But of the experience I've had so far with this project in DT, those kids really can't live without me.
Like, really can't.
Like Courtney actually nearly cried when I said I wasn't going to be in the lesson.
And I was like *sad face*
Okay, nearly cried is an overstatement, but you get me.
Anyway, I suppose you want to know all about the exam.
I had to watch the same five minutes of ... I've forgotten ... 4 times over, which was fun. It was some weird shit about guys and a hot chick digging around, then there's a dead body, then there's a sabre-tooth tiger, then there's an obstacle course, then there's a field, then there's an over-dressed tart being all bitchy to this farmer dude who breeds dogs for fighting.
It was weird shit.
It's also very disappointing.
I mean, I didn't find out what happened.
Anyway, yeah, after that I wrote about how gender was represented in this, and it turns out that it's as sexist as everything else.
Then I had to talk about how significant developing new digital technologies is to media institutes and audiences, which probably didn't go so well, but I wrote a lot, so that's cool.
I reckon B/C
s'cool.

Fifth Lesson - Teaching
Finally, back where I should be.
Teaching.
Those kids really need me.
Especially my biggest fan.
"I don't like DT"
"Yeah you do"
"Yeah I know, I get to see you :D"
Awwww
I'm extremely awesome.
That is very apparent.
She was a lot more huggy this week though.
Hmm
I should probably watch out for that.
Especially if Jonny "the Clayts" Clayton is right.
Because that's wrong.
Like, super wrong.
Oh well, for now it's still cute.

So despite the media exam, today wasn't too bad.
No French plus lots of spending time with Becca and Sophia, which is always awesome.
I've also now decided that my IEC starts after lunch, so I no longer have to do that extra 20 minutes of French that so many other people don't have to do.
Anyway, that's me done for now.
I'll catch you later, dudes and dears :)

2 comments:

  1. DT sucks donkey balls.
    Sorry, needed saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suck donkey balls.
    Sorry, needed saying.

    ReplyDelete