Friday 4 June 2010

Unlucky in Love

I know, I'm sorry, I'm going to break the trend.
But the end of my writings in Travis, and my trust in you guys means that I totally have to write everything here now, even the stuff that bothers me a little.

But hey, I'll try and stay as optimistic as possible.
S'what I do now.
That's the new me.
No more self destruction.
Ever.

So, starting off, I'm just going to go ahead and describe all of my previous relationships in like a sentence.
A girl "feeling sorry for me" turning out to be a crap relationship because nothing ever happened, a wonderful girl who lived just too far outside of regular contact zone, and then I totally cocked it up with her, which I like super regret because she's gorgeous and had a great personality, and then made out with a random girl who's name I can't remember.

See? One sentence.
It's not exactly an extensive list.
Although I have the odd feeling that I've missed something out. Feels like there should be a filler between the first and second.
I don't know, doesn't matter anyway.

According to several people, I totally deserve a proper relationship now, and I totally agree with them.
I think it's quite a necessity.
As much as I love the safe life I have with the Krewe right now, with all the regular stuff, and the way we can do nothing and have a great time, the bit on the other side of my life does need to stop being so same.
You know, that side that should be filled with something, but isn't.
And to be honest, the kids don't fill that hole.
They fill my desire to teach, and be a great father.
Hey, I am a great father!
Shut up.

Yeah, I went off on one of my tangents.
That's the first time I've called myself a father, actually, despite the fact that I constantly call them my kids.
Weird.

Anyway, where is this post going? I'm currently asking myself.
I don't know, I think I've covered the main bit.
I'm not going to say that I'm sitting in a pool of my own tears, weeping over this, because I'm not.
I just think it's time.
But I'm not going to fret if it doesn't happen yet.
Not much point in that, is there?

So, I don't think that was too depressing.
If this was Travis, there would be an extra little bit about weird stuff and stuff about sex dreams and certain people, but Travis knows that already.
He's not being deprived.
Because he knows.
He knows.
I would've also been a bit more graphic, and self destructive, and I don't want to really freak you out, because this is a clean zone, and I don't want you to think that I'm going to cut myself.
That ain't happening again.

Anyway, I'd rate that as mellow.
Quite mellow.
Because I am happy at the moment.
People notice it, and they enjoy it.
I'm a better person because I'm happy.
I'm not going to ruin that.
Not now.

Anyway, I'm bugging out.
I'll keep you updated.
Peace out, y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment