Wednesday 30 June 2010

Shouting

Nobody loves doing it, especially to little kids.
So why did I have to do it today?
The year sevens are supposed to be the nice lot to have after shouting at the year eights.
What prompted this unruly, disrespectful behaviour?
Am I that pathetic that now even the year sevens think I'm an easy target?
For fuck's sake.
This is not how things are supposed to be.
Before now, I was the awesome guy.
Trusty old Pete, they never called me.
Did Dukey's appearance in the lesson really make that much of a difference?
I don't believe so.
I mean, yes, they have new ammunition, thanks to him, but not much and nothing that warrants that kind of disrespect towards me.
I had plans for these guys.
They would be my guinea pigs for my formal lesson experiment.
It's true, I don't do formal lessons, and I found an opportunity to do one, and immediately they threw it back in my face.
Well, I will get that formal lesson done, and then next year I'll be all set to teach the hell out of these kids.
Mark my fucking words.



PS.
I have found the best way to eat Doritoes ever.
When you reach the bottom of the huge bag, and it becomes a mega effort to get your entire arm in, you grab a plate, pour the remaining Doritoes on the plate and then lick them off.
It's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment