Thursday 17 June 2010

This Thursday

Okay, I've run out of imaginative alliterations.
But fuck 'em.
S'not like the title makes a difference anyway.

First Lesson - DT
Browsing RichChief, quite frankly.
Mrs Quinreynolds basically left us to our own devices because half of the class was doing maths revision.
Oh, a few of my kids also decided to come into DT to print things off, so I chatted to them for a little while.

Second Lesson - Free
Hangman and Pictionary, that was fun. Followed by seeing my kids in their various tutor groups to sell Luke's sweepstakes win-an-iPod competition, which was also fun. I love my kids.

Third Lesson - Free
Media-suited it up. Did various shit, but initially just browsed RichChief again. Also started Luke's new mini-series for Zero-G entitled : Kevin's Magical Story.
Also, Private Harry Simpson, formerly known as Private Daryl Rosser, is now Private Kevin McScratch. Awesome name, no?

Fourth Lesson - Media
Coursework has started again, and now I'm making a trailer for a zombie movie.
Needless to say this project will be awesome.
Super awesome.
Won't be able to start filming until next term though, which is unfortunate.

Fifth Lesson - German
Did anything interesting happen? I can't remember. Doesn't really matter. We read a lot of German.
The day finished with Luke and Duke 'teaching' Courtney things that would be very bad for me. Damn them. But still, I like it when my kids get little snippets of my life like that. But no more, they must see nothing beyond that.
Ever.
And then Emily (my biggest fan, can't remember if I've actually said her name before or not) decided to annoy me on the bus, which is all in good fun.

And that's it.
Kind of feels like a waste of a post.
Absolutely nothing new was gained from that.
But nothing is ever new these days.
I still fall for girls faster than a self-hating virgin and getting nowhere with it.
I know, my metaphor was me.
What the fuck is wrong all of a sudden?
Why am I miserable at this moment in time?!
The only thing different to this month from the last is that my older brother has returned, my Dad has gotten shouty and I no longer have exams to look forward to.
Everything else is the same.
So why?
This shall need to be fully investigated, and then I will eliminate the source.
I don't need this right now, when everything was finally fine.
Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment