Friday 8 October 2010

End of Term Friday

Yeah, I'm going to do exactly what I did last week. Take it in, readers, take in the large, juicy-juicy post.

Thursday 1 - Free
Ah, you see the unfortunate thing about trying to remember yesterday is that I can't remember yesterday. I most likely spent the lesson with Josh Q, and if he'd like to enlighten me as to what occurred then that would be brilliant.

Thursday 2 - DT
This lesson remains in my head very vividly. We went into DT to find Mrs Cheatley filling in for Mrs Quinreynolds. Where on Earth Mrs Quinreynolds was, I don't know, and to be honest I don't care much. A very minute amount of this lesson was spent where I was supposed to be doing work, and instead I spent most of the lesson teaching the kids, talking to Westie and "scanning". The reason that this memory remains is because of the fact that I gave them a proper good talking to. Like the most talking talking to of their talking lives. It first started with Smith talking to the girls, so I told him to return to his station and get on with his work, and then it was argued "that you're not teaching us so you can't tell us what to do," to which I responded "you will do exactly what I tell you to do" with a harsh tone to my voice. Smith returned to his station and I continued to be annoyed at them, Courtney then felt prompted to ask, "why are you in such a mood?" This begs the question, why am I in such a mood? I simply responded with "because you're all being annoying" which is a fair point to make. Then the annoying ones decided to have a crack, so I gave it my all and shouted their fucking heads off. "WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE DOING?" "work." "WORK! NOW". After this they shut the fuck up, which I was thankful for since I could be myself again and help them, and towards the end of the lesson I was once more my kind self. They can thank Courtney for that, since she's the most bearable.

Thursday 3 - German
Reading and translating? Yeah, that was it. I got to do my own bit, which was fairly difficult, but I cracked it.

Thursday 4 - Structured Study?
Did we go to the library? No, we didn't, we went to the Media suite and I managed to read my World War Z book some more, this time getting to an awesome Zombie-standoff point in Yonkers. Jesus that bit was sooo awesome. Describing in detail how ineffective explosives actually are against zombies, and how in a horde headshots are almost impossible, and since that's the only thing that can kill a zombie, it helped me understand how screwed we are if we get attacked by zombies.

Thursday 5 - Free
I remember being miserable in this free, but then again I've been miserable for a while now. Hilton questioned me about it, noticing that I have been miserable for a while, and I simply couldn't answer him. I don't know what's wrong, if I'm perfectly honest with you. Everything just seems so disappointing right now. He came back with "you need to get laid." Very true, Joshua, very true indeed.

Friday 1 - Media
I remember arriving and finding out that I had to sit through an explanation of what I'd already done literally four times, that being the exporting of my video. Why did I have to sit through this? I suppose that's what you get for being ahead. But hey, I won't be ahead for long since the project has suddenly become annoying. I don't want it to be annoying, Media is the best subject in the world. Why on Earth would it start to annoy me? It's the sound, the sound is getting to me. It was the last hurdle to climb before top marks were just handed to me on a plate, but it turns out that rerecording the voices just made things worse, so I have to somehow edit the originals. Suffice to say I pissed off out of the Media suite after ten minutes and went to bottom red so that I could hang with Quach, Joe and Becca in breakfast. Naturally I ended up with Hilton at breakfast though, and he once again questioned my miserableness, threatening to bite me. How can you be miserable when someone like Josh is threatening to bite you?

Friday tutor time
I felt like this needed mentioning for me to remember since I had such a nice time with Lauren. That's all really, just a memory I don't want gone.

Friday 2 - German
Was this particularly fun? The only fun bit was at the end of the lesson when we saw the effects of 10 drugs on drivers. It was hilarious.

Friday 3 - Free
I filled out the Reading Leader log sheets that I hadn't done and made the RichChief Weekly Update (check it out now at www.richchief.com, or don't, this is my blog, not an advert). Quach joined us and showed me his pictures, which was nice.

Friday 4 - Free
Aside from the awkwardness of Hoier being around, this lesson was pretty damn perfect. It was made more so by the appearance of Hilton, who likes to help brighten my day. I finally got the log sheets filled out too, and gave them to Mrs Cheatley.

Friday 5 - Free
This was also very nice. I love Joe, Becca and Josh, they make my days. In fact, so do the rest of the krewe. The only thing left to do is ponder why I've been so miserable, and I have two weeks to do it. I also need a job.

I kind of summarised in Friday 5 so... this is a little awkward.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment