Monday 25 October 2010

We Begin, As Ever, On Monday

And what a day to begin on. I hate Mondays. I've been informed that everyone else hates Mondays too.

First Lesson - Media
I began the term in a pointless lesson that was aimed towards helping me do my evaluation. Okay, to be fair, I haven't done my evaluation yet, so I have no legitimate reason to complain. However, I was given the questions need to do the evaluation, so I could just do it. It would be easy. In fact, if you take into account all the work I've put into my PowerPoint, I've been evaluating since mid-way last term. That's six weeks ago. Fuck you, Mankevic. I still have no idea how to spell her name, but I do know that she's totally with Mr Clarke. Little bit of old and useless gossip for you there.

Second Lesson - Free
I began in the media suite, trying to make my trailer more awesome than it already is. "How could that be possible?" Oh, it's possible. Trust me. Asian Joshi then came in to talk to me, and we did indeed have a pleasant time together. By this point we had noticed that Dukey wasn't in, and thus this started the "Where's Dukey?" discussion. Eventually though, we did wander out of the Media Suite and onto pastures new to find a source of warmth to balance Joshi's cold blood. Asians are reptilian, are they not?

Third Lesson - DT
I could bore you with the details of a theory lesson, or I could do this!
A fox and a chicken are an unlikely couple, don't you think? Well for Jim and Josephine, this was the norm. Jim raided Josephine's coop one day and spotted her, and instantly fell in love. He did not see her as a juicy meal, just like Josephine's friend, Maurine, did.
I've got to tell you, I am absolutely amazing at odd animal stories. I should totally write children's books.

Fourth Lesson - Free
Joe dropped off Becca in the computer room and then we were off to find more people to spend our free with. We found a medium-length-haired Josh (wait, I now see how that could still be confusing). We found a freshly-trimmed Josh (okay, that sounds a little weird, but you know what I mean) and a Hoier in bottom red and plonked our collective behinds with the intention of doing work. This did not happen. Instead we had some playful banter, and watched a few YouTube videos and looked at a lot of motivational posters. Then an Asian Joshi joined us with his significant other, AKA Maisie and after their quiet discussion about something or other, joined us in our conversational activities. To say the least, it was a lesson completely wasted.

Fifth Lesson - German
What exactly happened in German? I remember Joe trying to get me to yawn so he could throw one of his "darts" into my mouth. That was amusing. The fact of the matter is, if it wasn't laughing so much, I'd have probably yawned. Fuck you, Joe, fuck you. Aside from that, Josh asked Caitlin if she'd have sex with him, and after a lengthy awkward discussion she said "Okay" as a joke so now Dukey apparently owes Josh money. Wish I'd thought of that.

So, start of term. I have a long way to go yet. It's also really annoying, because I now have to do a heinous amount of work to prepare for my retakes. Eugh, I wish I wasn't so shit.

1 comment:

  1. Lmfao, Josh asked Caitlin for sex, and now after some ridiculously convoluted events Josh has won a bet. Wish I'd thought of that. Lmao

    ReplyDelete