Friday 29 October 2010

Blog Roll - Now with Aloe Vera!

Well what a day it is to blog, and blog away I shall. There are so many things I could tell you. Well, not that many, but still, there's enough. We shall begin at the beginning with what I would hope is quote of the day.

Mr Nicholls: Peter, schlagen.
Me: Schlagen, schlaegt, schlag, geschlagen.
Mr Nicholls: and what does it mean?
Me: *emphatic fist movements as I think of a way to say chucking over something*
Mr Nicholls: Yes, that's exactly right.
Me: *looks at fist* it is? So it's something to do with throwing...
Mr Nicholls: No, it's 'to hit'.
Me: Oh I see. *Turn to Joe, something else is happening in the class, but I have no idea what wass going on, so don't ask* Take it, you schlag (from the popular series 'The Mighty Boosh'). 0.0 Sir, I have the best donkey bridge of all time! (Donkey bridges are like normal bridges, but on this one, a donkey in a tuxedo, top hat an monocle with one of those posh cigarette extendy arm thingies helps explain stuff to you, such as linking the word wiegen to vegans, and since vegans don't weigh very much, wiegen means to weigh. Got it?)
Mr Nicholls: I don't think I want to hear.
Me: No, seriously, it's the best thing you'll ever hear!
Mr Nicholls: No (something about sexism)
Me: *pleading look*
Mr Nicholls: Oh go on then.
Me: *punches Joe in the shoulder* TAKE IT YOU SCHLAG!
*roar of laughter. Look of "that was funny, but wildly inappropriate for my lesson" on Mr Nicholls' face*

I do hope you found that as hilarious as I and the rest of my German group did. It was an inspired moment.

What other moments happened today?
Oh yes, Dukey broke a tripod. Now Dukey has a reputation for breaking stuff and being a bit of a tit, but I think this takes the cake. We were filming more stuff for RichChief, and Josh banged the table in disgust at something, so Dukey was all like, "Did you mean to do this?" and threw the table at the camera. What a tit. I call Dukey a tit a lot. But he deserves it.

Okay, I just saw Poppet dry humping Walter. That makes literally no sense whatsoever. Unless of course doggy-style is completely different to what I thought it was. If it is then when I finally get around to this position in the bedroom, I can expect my future girlfriend/slag I met at a bar to start humping me. I don't know why, but apparently that's how it works now.

Anyway, I've run out of things to say now, so I'm going to stop here.
Until a later time, comrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment